Newbie asking some questions!
2014-01-18, 09:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-18, 09:15 AM by Moneypoolm.)
hi im quite new in this buisness like 1 week and have some questions.

how i understod boosting your website looks like Mainpage->Tier1 links-> Tier 2 link
so tier 1 is like facebook, youtube, web 2.0, bloggs and so on and what are tier 2?

is tier 2 backlinks? and what are the differens between backlinks and indexing?

why backlinking your Tier 1,2 and not your main website to?

can u boost your website or video by only views?

what are HR views? and can u get HR views by sites like youlikehits, u2bviews, likenation?
2014-01-18, 12:14 PM,
(2014-01-18, 09:00 AM)Moneypoolm Wrote: hi im quite new in this buisness like 1 week and have some questions.
1. how i understod boosting your website looks like Mainpage->Tier1 links-> Tier 2 link
so tier 1 is like facebook, youtube, web 2.0, bloggs and so on and what are tier 2?
2. is tier 2 backlinks? and what are the differens between backlinks and indexing?
3. why backlinking your Tier 1,2 and not your main website to?
4. can u boost your website or video by only views?
5. what are HR views? and can u get HR views by sites like youlikehits, u2bviews, likenation?

well, I'm not a pro.. but I'll try to answer, hope you get it.

1. I'm not using tiered link building to play PPD/CPA cause it will takes a very long time to get to the top. anyway, I used to make my first tier from HQ web 2.0 and make it like some PBN/ Authority while tier 2 and 3 comes from link profile and comment achievable with GSA SER

2. Backlink is a link pointing to your page while indexing is to make it appear in google or other search engine eyes.

3. we are backlinking our main website with HQ tier 1 backlink. actually, you can put all backlink without using tier link building, but you will suffer from google animal (algorithm) you will get google dance, deindex or even sanboxed , just google it yourself, and believe me you dont want to experience that.

4. and 5. Im not playing with youtube anymore bro, maybe others can help you out.

Anyway, if you boosting your youtube videos with backlink you dont need tiered link building cause any kinds of link works with youtube.
Latest Thanks - View all

Moneypoolm(2014-01-19 12:49 AM) 
2014-01-18, 12:36 PM,
(2014-01-18, 09:00 AM)Moneypoolm Wrote: hi im quite new in this buisness like 1 week and have some questions.

how i understod boosting your website looks like Mainpage->Tier1 links-> Tier 2 link

is tier 2 backlinks? and what are the differens between backlinks and indexing?

why backlinking your Tier 1,2 and not your main website to?

can u boost your website or video by only views?

what are HR views? and can u get HR views by sites like youlikehits, u2bviews, likenation?

Don't listen the terminology of the IM community fool you. Tier 1, in layman's terms, means high quality MANUAL links (niche relevant preferably or high PR). High quality falls into the category of web 2.0 properties such as facebook, tumblr, blogger, wordpress, twitter, etc, article sites such as squidoo, you get the picture. Think of it more as the popular sites on the web where you can get links from. Tier 2 is less specific and can include niche relevant links from any platforms. Tier 3 means you need no relevance and that you can spam any and all links to your tier 3s.

Backlinking = getting links to your site.

Indexing = getting your backlinks recognized by Google, if they aren't recognized by Google it is pointless backlinking.

You can boost both your websites and videos with views.

HR views = High Retention views. These are views where the "viewer" watches almost the full length of your video. HR views give you more ranking power than regular views since YouTube thinks your video is high quality.
Latest Thanks - View all

Moneypoolm(2014-01-19 12:49 AM) 
2014-01-19, 08:01 AM,
ok thx for that now i have a other question how does backlinks and indexing work?
so when i have backlinks to my main page do i index all the backlinks? and can i index my main page to?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 99 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Help newbie acidster 6 157 2017-09-29, 05:39 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 169 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [Newbie in need]Landing Page Hosting shadowbluff 5 180 2017-08-28, 05:58 PM
Last Post: shadowbluff
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster