Newbie Questions - Please Visit
2014-10-04, 01:26 PM,
So I want to ask some questions this is my second day.

Q1. Should I invest in anything in CPA?If yes , then in what?

Q2. I will only invest If I just cashout 50$ with CPAGrip...So any suggestions what should I do?

Q3. Do Non-PVAs work?

Q4. Should I use Google Play for Niches?

Q5. How to check my KW's monthly searches and competition?

Q6. Can I rank a blog without GSA?

Hmm...Thats all for now. I will ask more if Needed.[/b]
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-04 03:26 PM) 
2014-10-04, 01:54 PM,
1. You should invest in yourself. Read a lot of SEO, make apps in vb, create a video/website etc
2. You should have a professional web hosting and domain
3. You should find your PVA method
4. Yes
5. Google keyword planner, Market Samurai, Keyword Revealer, ubersuggest, majestic seo, serp
6. Yes, you can add social signals (fb like/share/g+/twitter etc) and add manually backlinks

↘ This Guy Makes $25+ Per Day On AutoPilot Thanks To This ↙
[Image: B7860mG.png]
Serwery minecraft

2014-10-04, 01:58 PM,
I'm also newbie i don't have any experience in CPA unless i'm studying in this forum from the scratch! so i could able to answer your few questions. I just gave you some answers to increase my CPA knowledge skills as a newbie! Try to be active with forum to get some new updates related your doubts.

Q1. (A) You can play major stuffs without investing but i recommend to go through invest! So you've to buy a domain and hosting - Create a perfect landing page or else outsource to some of landing page experts.

Q4. (A) It's depends on your marketing techniques.

Q5. (A) You can use several keyword tool for analyze that, You can try traffic travis and market samurai! FREE Edition is Google adwords keyword Planner

Q6. (A) Yes you can but it takes some time! why don't you buy some churn and burn services to rank faster. :)

Thank You!

I WANT TO BANK HARD $$$$$$$$$$$
2014-10-04, 02:10 PM,
(2014-10-04, 01:54 PM)RAW Wrote: 1. You should invest in yourself. Read a lot of SEO, make apps in vb, create a video/website etc
4. Yes
5. Google keyword planner, Market Samurai, Keyword Revealer, ubersuggest, majestic seo, serp
6. Yes, you can add social signals (fb like/share/g+/twitter etc) and add manually backlinks

(2014-10-04, 01:58 PM)mshajid Wrote: I'm also newbie i don't have any experience in CPA unless i'm studying in this forum from the scratch! so i could able to answer your few questions. I just gave you some answers to increase my CPA knowledge skills as a newbie! Try to be active with forum to get some new updates related your doubts.

Q1. (A) You can play major stuffs without investing but i recommend to go through invest! So you've to buy a domain and hosting - Create a perfect landing page or else outsource to some of landing page experts.

Q5. (A) You can use several keyword tool for analyze that, You can try traffic travis and market samurai! FREE Edition is Google adwords keyword Planner

Q6. (A) Yes you can but it takes some time! why don't you buy some churn and burn services to rank faster. :)

Thank You!

Hmm...As I said I can only invest when I atleast cashout once and then think that I can do CPA.
How much backlinks should I manually build and how?
2014-10-04, 02:12 PM,
(2014-10-04, 02:10 PM)CPATricks1 Wrote:
(2014-10-04, 01:54 PM)RAW Wrote: 1. You should invest in yourself. Read a lot of SEO, make apps in vb, create a video/website etc
4. Yes

(2014-10-04, 01:58 PM)mshajid Wrote: I'm also newbie i don't have any experience in CPA unless i'm studying in this forum from the scratch! so i could able to answer your few questions. I just gave you some answers to increase my CPA knowledge skills as a newbie! Try to be active with forum to get some new updates related your doubts.

Thank You!

Hmm...As I said I can only invest when I atleast cashout once and then think that I can do CPA.

Yes still you can do CPA! But you've to do Set and forget method! try to create some videos for your CPA offers and Upload to Youtube and forget about it! again create a Youtube video and provide a eye catchy title and just forget it! :) Just rinse and repeat you'll definitely get some leads with this method

2014-10-04, 02:17 PM,
(2014-10-04, 02:12 PM)mshajid Wrote:
(2014-10-04, 02:10 PM)CPATricks1 Wrote:
4. Yes

Thank You!

Yes still you can do CPA! But you've to do Set and forget method! try to create some videos for your CPA offers and Upload to Youtube and forget about it! again create a Youtube video and provide a eye catchy title and just forget it! :) Just rinse and repeat you'll definitely get some leads with this method

What I am thinking is All Niches which get good traffic get deleted quick.
I have unlimited Non-PVAs as my mentor gives me but I would Video Spin Blaster for each niche and Upload 10 videos/day and Do 1 niche daily.

The problem is Niches and Traffic.

For Example I do niche Hay Day...Video gets deleted in 2hrs
but If I do like Fail Hard Hack Video will be there but revenue will be like 2$/week.
Any Solutions If I use SEO?
2014-10-04, 02:23 PM,
yes! then you must need GSA to rank faster :)

2014-10-04, 02:26 PM,
How Can I earn without GSA?
2014-10-04, 02:38 PM,
(2014-10-04, 02:26 PM)CPATricks1 Wrote: How Can I earn without GSA?

Remember about YouTube and Facebook. You can create an event, invite a lot of people and start with your campaign CPA

Example - GIVEAWAY iPhone 6 (of course you must find CPA offer with landing page iPhone 6)

↘ This Guy Makes $25+ Per Day On AutoPilot Thanks To This ↙
[Image: B7860mG.png]
Serwery minecraft

2014-10-04, 02:45 PM,
(2014-10-04, 02:38 PM)RAW Wrote:
(2014-10-04, 02:26 PM)CPATricks1 Wrote: How Can I earn without GSA?

Remember about YouTube and Facebook. You can create an event, invite a lot of people and start with your campaign CPA

Example - GIVEAWAY iPhone 6 (of course you must find CPA offer with landing page iPhone 6)

O.o I have a female FB account with 2500 friends.They are all of different countries. And which CPA company Should I use for that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 99 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Help newbie acidster 6 155 2017-09-29, 05:39 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 168 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  [Newbie in need]Landing Page Hosting shadowbluff 5 180 2017-08-28, 05:58 PM
Last Post: shadowbluff
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster