CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

Newbie Question about PPD
2018-11-05, 02:55 PM,
Hello
I reading now this forum. Because wisdom is a power. And I try to found some motivation.
I found interesting tutorial, for me always was secret how to get traffic on page.
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Earn-30...t-up-guide
This is old tutorial for method with Sharecash but not fully outdated.

And question for you guys, for example I want upload some interesting stuff not fake one.
But Sharecash is not rly interesting for me, there are similar sites who offer more simpler tasks for users like "register there"/"make survey to get file"? Sharecash with "fill telephone number" is outdated.
If not I think about other method. Doing password for package and if you want to get password you need to do something for me. But I rly dont have idea how use this method. I mean I dont hear about websites who pay for tasks and give after instant confirmation task some txt files or something like this. But maybe I will hear about something interesting on this global forum.
Sorry for my bad English recently I start reading English forums in search of inspiration
2018-11-07, 05:57 AM,
Sharecash offers are high paying, but actually most of the PPD network offers are hard to complete, not simple enough