Newbie Question
2013-11-03, 05:47 AM,
I am often Seeing Here Most User Using Blogspot for PPD/CPA but i want to know how they rank their blogs? I mean how they do SEO to blogs or they just make blog upload video on youtube and rank video via vagex or any other software and point to thier blog?

I know its bit dummy but answer in details and if you use hosting for your niche then you use landing page or blog or both?

forgive me about bad grammar..I also want to make this place HQ but i want to start today thats why I am making thread

Hope to get quality answers!
2013-11-04, 03:19 PM,
Ranking blogs works exactly the same as ranking any other site. Be sure to have HQ content and articles on your blog and get social signals and backlinks.
Also the meta description is important. You have to describe your blog in 160 characters.
This way, you use the Google search engine as your traffic source.

There are also people who use YouTube as traffic source. Then the blog is a landing page.

Be aware that when you use Blogger, your blog can be deleted if you have blackhat content. When you have your own shared hosting and domain this will not happen.

I use a combo of landing page and blog. I have a blog on the same domain as my landing page so that there is more content on the domain. This will help for your Google ranking.

And don't worry about your grammar. The more you practice, the better you get!

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2013-11-04, 03:46 PM,
(2013-11-04, 03:19 PM)Atlantis Wrote: Ranking blogs works exactly the same as ranking any other site. Be sure to have HQ content and articles on your blog and get social signals and backlinks.
Also the meta description is important. You have to describe your blog in 160 characters.
This way, you use the Google search engine as your traffic source.

There are also people who use YouTube as traffic source. Then the blog is a landing page.

Be aware that when you use Blogger, your blog can be deleted if you have blackhat content. When you have your own shared hosting and domain this will not happen.

I use a combo of landing page and blog. I have a blog on the same domain as my landing page so that there is more content on the domain. This will help for your Google ranking.

And don't worry about your grammar. The more you practice, the better you get!

Thanks for reply bro

I want to Get Started so Can You Help me to get Approved in Adscend Media!
2013-11-04, 04:12 PM,
(2013-11-03, 05:47 AM)imbest Wrote: I am often Seeing Here Most User Using Blogspot for PPD/CPA but i want to know how they rank their blogs? I mean how they do SEO to blogs or they just make blog upload video on youtube and rank video via vagex or any other software and point to thier blog?

I know its bit dummy but answer in details and if you use hosting for your niche then you use landing page or blog or both?

forgive me about bad grammar..I also want to make this place HQ but i want to start today thats why I am making thread

Hope to get quality answers!

Don't even bother! what is the point in using a free platform only to have it taken from you upon bad reports against it. Example: 1. Make free blogspot and spent months implementing SEO and have it removed at their discretion. 2. Buy hosting account for peanuts and not worry about your website being removed. NerdNerdNerd
2013-11-04, 04:15 PM,
if you use gaming niche or software niches you will not be accept on adscendmedia they allow onlylegit traffic and content
use some famous ppd or cpa like sharecash fileice 12gmedia cpagrip adworkmedia or go to network reviews and found your best network
2013-11-04, 04:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-04, 04:26 PM by imbest.)
(2013-11-04, 04:12 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Don't even bother! what is the point in using a free platform only to have it taken from you upon bad reports against it. Example: 1. Make free blogspot and spent months implementing SEO and have it removed at their discretion. 2. Buy hosting account for peanuts and not worry about your website being removed. NerdNerdNerd

Thanks for reply bro...Now I am going with hosting only

Can you help me to get Accepted into FileIce or any other cpa networks :)

(2013-11-04, 04:15 PM)syncmaster Wrote: if you use gaming niche or software niches you will not be accept on adscendmedia they allow onlylegit traffic and content
use some famous ppd or cpa like sharecash fileice 12gmedia cpagrip adworkmedia or go to network reviews and found your best network

My Aim is to use both White Hat and Black Hat Niche bro..so definitely I use Adscend Media for my white hat niches..Can you help me to get Accepted
2013-11-04, 04:29 PM,
i want to use too but they rejected me several times
but tell them the truth never try to lie them
2013-11-04, 04:39 PM,
(2013-11-04, 04:25 PM)imbest Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 04:12 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Don't even bother! what is the point in using a free platform only to have it taken from you upon bad reports against it. Example: 1. Make free blogspot and spent months implementing SEO and have it removed at their discretion. 2. Buy hosting account for peanuts and not worry about your website being removed. NerdNerdNerd

Thanks for reply bro...Now I am going with hosting only

Can you help me to get Accepted into FileIce or any other cpa networks :)

(2013-11-04, 04:15 PM)syncmaster Wrote: if you use gaming niche or software niches you will not be accept on adscendmedia they allow onlylegit traffic and content

My Aim is to use both White Hat and Black Hat Niche bro..so definitely I use Adscend Media for my white hat niches..Can you help me to get Accepted

No problem, I cant get you accepted no sorry. Just apply and be honest with the network and explain your traffic method. I'm sure you would be accepted.
2013-11-04, 04:39 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-04, 04:45 PM by imbest.)
(2013-11-04, 04:29 PM)syncmaster Wrote: i want to use too but they rejected me several times
but tell them the truth never try to lie them
Thanks for Advice, I will tell the truth

I will signup via there ref feral link to CPA Network or PPD Networks..

(2013-11-04, 04:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: No problem, I cant get you accepted no sorry. Just apply and be honest with the network and explain your traffic method. I'm sure you would be accepted.

Yep..Acutally I am new to All this if cant get Accpeted then Where Do I start to learn and earn?
At least I have to be Accepted into fileice to start learning btw I can use share cash but you Already know fileice is better than that to start in CPA Marketing
2013-11-04, 06:10 PM,
To the members that asked about getting accepted, you should have a read of this here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Everythi...on-Process it's a sticky in the main CPA section.

Regards

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 57 Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 107 Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 199 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 172 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 124 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top