Newbie Question
2013-05-23, 02:45 AM,
Hello there guys.

I'm glad that I joined your comunity, since I spent my last weeks reading forums about PPD and CPA, but still didn't started my own 'campaign'.

I just wanted to say, if you recomand or not, using blogspot.com as a landing page for my niche. And if I use it as a landing page, do you, or you do not recomend using a widget for my download button.

Hope I did not get the wrong section for my newbie question. Still trying to figure out how stuff works here.

Thank you for your time.
2013-05-23, 09:14 AM,
Hey, yeah if you're beginner I recommend you to start with blogger. It's pretty easy to optimize it + it ranks faster on Google. Make sure you have blogger name related to your niche. I would recommend you to use simple template style. If you got any questions feel free to ask. :)
2013-05-23, 11:21 AM,
You can also use weebly and webs, only caution with blogger is that they do not like content lockers to be placed on their sites. They tend to remove such sites from their system. A simple solution to this is either a link locker or a ppd link, both are fine
2013-05-23, 01:47 PM,
(2013-05-23, 02:45 AM)alecsafk Wrote: Hello there guys.

I'm glad that I joined your comunity, since I spent my last weeks reading forums about PPD and CPA, but still didn't started my own 'campaign'.

I just wanted to say, if you recomand or not, using blogspot.com as a landing page for my niche. And if I use it as a landing page, do you, or you do not recomend using a widget for my download button.

Hope I did not get the wrong section for my newbie question. Still trying to figure out how stuff works here.

Thank you for your time.

One thing I have NEVER understood is why people use blog spot, think about it with common sense, why would you want to spend time building a blog on someone else's platform that can remove your content within a few reports against it.

Why not buy a domain at $5 or less, add the content into a .com EMD "Exact matching domain" - then actually implement SEO over time to that domain, regardless to how much you know about SEO right now it's ideally a good time to start.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 159 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 74 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 125 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 207 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 175 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS