[Newbie] Detailed Multiniche Site Journey [YT/SEO/FB]
2015-12-28, 10:56 PM,
Hi folks, I'm back to this forum and also to CPA after a long period of time, therefore I decided to try once again and see my results. I had one unsuccessful seo journey here, what is happened basically due to lack of experience and patience.

Specificity of this journey: I'm going to maintain multiniche blog style website with a lot of new constant post entries, also YT videos coherently with those entries. The source of income will be either PPI or Offers site, it will depend on conversion. (although I think that due to large scale of posts they won't be HQ so PPI will convert better.

Project stages:
  1. Buy domain, hosting, setup website, apply custom theme, post 50 software-related entries, create YT videos for them.
  2. Boosting traffic with some SEO methods, also investing some money into paid traffic such FB, BING, buying YT signals for videos.
  3. Reaching 100 post entries.

I'd like you to benefit from this journey, so actually the main goal would be emphasizing all the mistakes and the best decisions throughout the journey.

As I mentioned I'm quite a newbie in this business (150$ CPAgrip all-time earnings from YT bulk posting.) therefore I've made a list of important issues(questions for you to suggest):
  • Does anyone know any good domain/host promos?
  • Any suggestions regarding the domain name of multiniche blog? Is this even important to multiniche site?
  • Best platform (blogger,wordpress...)? I mean for simplicity and convenience.
  • Should I stick to PPI or focus on CPA Offers?
  • Maybe you could suggest some software to ease the whole process (might be free or not, doesn't matter).
  • Other suggestions are welcome.

That's all for now, I'm going to start as soon as I'm confident with all answers to the issues. I hope this journey will teach you sth. :)

Main goal: 500$
2015-12-28, 11:05 PM,
I guarantee you when the 100 posts are up you will earn your 500$ even without hardly doing SEO
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2015-12-28 11:06 PM) 
2015-12-28, 11:07 PM,
(2015-12-28, 11:05 PM)Cashtronaut Wrote: I guarantee you when the 100 posts are up you will earn your 500$ even without hardly doing SEO

Thank you for motivation :D, though after all the unsuccessful experience I'm not likely to believe in that.
2015-12-29, 02:42 AM,
Quote:Project stages:

Buy domain, hosting, setup website, apply custom theme, post 50 software-related entries, create YT videos for them.
Boosting traffic with some SEO methods, also investing some money into paid traffic such FB, BING, buying YT signals for videos.
Reaching 100 post entries.

I advice you to invest you in one domain, one niche and try rank your website by boosting with seo package. It is just my opinion.
2015-12-29, 02:51 AM,
(2015-12-29, 02:42 AM)SZven Wrote:

Buy domain, hosting, setup website, apply custom theme, post 50 software-related entries, create YT videos for them.
Boosting traffic with some SEO methods, also investing some money into paid traffic such FB, BING, buying YT signals for videos.

I advice you to invest you in one domain, one niche and try rank your website by boosting with seo package. It is just my opinion.

Actually I've tried this previously and as I remember I even failed to reach google's 100th position by boosting web with some kind of churn&burn package from this forum. The site was mainly focused on 3 keywords ~3000 MS each. It was just too hard for me. Even now all that backlinking/link building theory seems unearthed miracle for me :D So confusing. So I think maybe that bulk multiniche posting will allow me to naturally rank some keywords just by chance without any specific SEO strategy.
2015-12-29, 02:57 AM,
(2015-12-29, 02:51 AM)Dipsy Wrote:
(2015-12-29, 02:42 AM)SZven Wrote:

Actually I've tried this previously and as I remember I even failed to reach google's 100th position by boosting web with some kind of churn&burn package from this forum. The site was mainly focused on 3 keywords ~3000 MS each. It was just too hard for me. Even now all that backlinking/link building theory seems unearthed miracle for me :D So confusing. So I think maybe that bulk multiniche posting will allow me to naturally rank some keywords just by chance without any specific SEO strategy.
Churn and burn is not quality seo method
2015-12-29, 04:15 AM,
One more question: is it really important to buy WHOIS privacy using such kind of BH software niches?
2015-12-29, 04:25 AM,
(2015-12-29, 04:15 AM)Dipsy Wrote: One more question: is it really important to buy WHOIS privacy using such kind of BH software niches?

Yes. Blackhat activity is usually considered illegal.
2015-12-29, 09:18 PM,
Domain from Godaddy and with a coupon (Search Google) you can get a domain for 0.99$ and also get a WHOIS Protection, CPA if far better than PPI for this, Go with Wordpress because of the Plugins and stuff developed for it and also blogger is too risky because they can delete your site anytime they want if you're doing BH.
BTW Good Luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Dipsy(2016-01-01 11:02 PM) 

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2016-01-01, 11:05 PM,
Update: Just bought a domain+WHOIS and hosting plan. Expenses so far: 13$

Now waiting for hosting activation, then I'm going to install special multiniche wp theme, modify it and start posting/uploading to YT. Will see how it will go.

Anyways, Happy New 2016 Year you all! Wish you the best earnings and overall success in your life! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 827 4 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  [Noob] Trying to make money on MULTINICHE site [cpagrip] Kacze 54 3,357 Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Last Post: alxwanted6k
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,670 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,392 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,538 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top