CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Newbie - CPA for download site
2019-06-24, 04:53 PM,
Hi, I'm a newbie and I'm planing to build download site for software.
However, I'm thinking is it suitable to use CPA for my website?

My site will have many product (2000+ software) and it will be 2000+ download link.

1.If I use URL Locker, I will need to make url locker offer for each download link, and it will be 2000+ offer?
Do you think it is good idea ? Will the CPA network allow that?

2.Using Content locker (Lock my site instead of my download link) : Which I understand is that it will lock my site content until visitor complete offer -> After that visitor can view all of my page.
I want my visitor to view software information page 1st before the content locker appear : I think we can do it by setup tease time -> However, if I do that, the visitor may just get my download link 1st without seeing the information.

So, Do you guys think CPA is suitable for my site? If suitable, what type of locker should I use?
2019-06-25, 03:27 AM,
1. You just need 1 locker (generic title "Download software") or 2000 lockers (with different name "Download xxxx software"). About offers, that's on network side and they will rotate the offers on locker/s automatically. Don't worry about that. Yes, they will allow (if its illegal/p*rating software, ask your am first).

2. Better just lock download link (If you upload them on Mega, G drive, etc... You can lock that Mega or G drive link download link). Cool

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay

2019-06-25, 06:55 AM,
(2019-06-25, 03:27 AM)DrKent Wrote: 1. You just need 1 locker (generic title "Download software") or 2000 lockers (with different name "Download xxxx software"). About offers, that's on network side and they will rotate the offers on locker/s automatically. Don't worry about that. Yes, they will allow (if its illegal/p*rating software, ask your am first).

2. Better just lock download link (If you upload them on Mega, G drive, etc... You can lock that Mega or G drive link download link). Cool

Thanks you for your answer. I also think lock download link is better

However, as you mention I just need 1 locker ("Download software" button). How it gonna work?
Because each of software will be display in each page (mysite[.]com/productA.html , mysite[.]com/productB.html,...) -> So, the download link in each page is different.
As I understand, url locker can only lock 1 link/offer.

I'm a newbie and haven't applied to any network yet so I can't test.
2019-06-25, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-25, 10:04 AM by Divergent.)
Yes, you understood correctly, 1 link - 1 locker, and you can configure where the user will be redirected after the completion of the offers.

1) You can make one download button and use it for all product pages. But then after the completion of the offer, the visitor will not be able to get the software. Many sites work this way.

2) If you want users to truly receive software, you will have to create 2000 links, in each you can configure where the user will be redirected and what to get.
Or, you can create a page on the site, where there will be all links to all the software. And redirect visitors to this page after the completion of the locker. Then you will not have to create 2000 lockers, one locker will be enough. Or, as noted DrKent, just send them to Google Drive, where there will be folders with all the software.

Just register in any network, and in the network settings you will see what options you have for creating lockers. So you will find a suitable option faster. Different networks have different requirements, so ask the manager that your method is allowed there.
Do not think about it too much, quickly start to make a website, it will be easy to add a download link later. Difficult to get traffic)
2019-06-25, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-25, 12:32 PM by namcoibn.)
(2019-06-25, 09:57 AM)Divergent Wrote: Yes, you understood correctly, 1 link - 1 locker, and you can configure where the user will be redirected after the completion of the offers.

1) You can make one download button and use it for all product pages. But then after the completion of the offer, the visitor will not be able to get the software. Many sites work this way.

2) If you want users to truly receive software, you will have to create 2000 links, in each you can configure where the user will be redirected and what to get.
Or, you can create a page on the site, where there will be all links to all the software. And redirect visitors to this page after the completion of the locker. Then you will not have to create 2000 lockers, one locker will be enough. Or, as noted DrKent, just send them to Google Drive, where there will be folders with all the software.

Just register in any network, and in the network settings you will see what options you have for creating lockers. So you will find a suitable option faster. Different networks have different requirements, so ask the manager that your method is allowed there.
Do not think about it too much, quickly start to make a website, it will be easy to add a download link later. Difficult to get traffic)

Thanks you so much for your explanation. I got it now.
Anyway, Is this hard to get apply to CPA network?
I tried with OGad 1 time before and got rejected.

(2019-06-25, 09:57 AM)Divergent Wrote: Yes, you understood correctly, 1 link - 1 locker, and you can configure where the user will be redirected after the completion of the offers.

Also, If I use link locker for each download link.
For example: 1 visitor download 10 software and they need to complete 10 offer.
How many offer lead will be counted to 1 visitor? 10 lead or just 1 lead?

My site is almost finished and yeah it really hard to get traffic. :D
2019-06-25, 01:31 PM,
(2019-06-25, 12:28 PM)namcoibn Wrote: Thanks you so much for your explanation. I got it now.
Anyway, Is this hard to get apply to CPA network?
I tried with OGad 1 time before and got rejected.

Also, If I use link locker for each download link.
For example: 1 visitor download 10 software and they need to complete 10 offer.
How many offer lead will be counted to 1 visitor? 10 lead or just 1 lead?

My site is almost finished and yeah it really hard to get traffic. :D

You can get several leads from one visitor, but this rarely happens. Visitors are lazy to perform all these offers, they are more likely to go to look for other sites where they can download this program without any lockers. Therefore, you need to add files that are difficult to download and find in other places. Then visitors will have more motivation to download from your site.

Just continue to be active on the forum, check the CPA networks section. Try to find which ones are friendly to beginners. Fill out an application with your real name and data, explain how you will attract traffic to your site, and some network will approve you.

But focus more on how to get traffic to the site, keep reading the forum to get ideas on how to do it. Read Niches, Tutorials, Journeys sections.

Good luck!