Newbie About To Dive In.
2017-07-21, 12:38 PM,
Hello Everyone, follow me on my journey,?? please! I swear with all the research I have done to get back into marketing. I still feel dumb as hell... So this is what I know as a whole
✔Offers.
✔ Niches,
✔Keyword search. Longtails
✔Seo one week of research on that. Talk about a waste of time on some of this 30-minute non-teaching ass webinars. (^v^)(No offense if you have a boring course and you reading this. )

✔Facebook Ads and PPC
✔Blogging and Adsense (Somewhat)

Here is a little bit about me.
I'm Erin, a father of three beautiful children
Oh Yeah, I'm Black and Positive. ?
I started Cpa marketing a bit ago in 2015.
I saw all the pros that could change my life forever, however life happened and I had to hang it up. I started a freelancing company with the knowledge I learned making me a little extra here and there.

So I quit my job 2 months ago and said I'm going to be an internet marketer I want to be my own boss ? and call my own shots.?

Here I am 2 months later just getting my feet wet?? and ((can't figure out how to setup tracking on my offers)). Sad I know. But I'll find the way. Whoever wants to see me be successful stick with me because I going to update you guys and gals every night about what I did.

Goals ✔?.... Social marketing with a Twist of Niche websites that's what I want to do. Any tips or concerns on that mission I will take anything you throw at me.

However, I see myself stuck on youtube and reading books most of the day trying to fill in my gaps of training that I don't have. It's like okay let's build this house but oh I need the training to keep the frame still. Now I have that I have that I'm stuck again because I only know a little bit about how to put the walls up. Now I'm stuck on the offer tracking and I'm wondering how much content do I need before I take the coming soon plugin off my sites? I was reading that niche sites use to be 5 to 10 post and you could go on to the next but now you need hundreds of content to rank and make money.

I'm sorry if I talked you guys to death. You can add me on Skype Dontbejello.Jay
2017-07-22, 12:36 AM,
Sounds good mate! Hope you do well. :)
2017-07-23, 10:32 AM,
Nice buddy! I will follow your journey.
2017-07-24, 02:21 PM,
Sorry I was in and out the hospital I'm still pushing. Hoping to release my blog this friday coming up however I'm still stuck on how much content I should gave before I do so.

I did a ad campaign on Facebook seemed to be doing very bad I was at like 8 bucks no leads at all. But I kept my head up started sharing the post in places all over. Had like 900 paid reach by the end of the day I had 12,000 in organic reach crazy right.

Still dont have no tracking wish I could find so free tracking I hear you can with google analysis but I'll have to look more into.
2017-07-24, 06:19 PM,
Hello!
I now try SEO too. I also spent a week of time on basic knowledge.

I will share what I learned during this time:

2-3 posts on the main keywords are enough to start.
- the text must be unique
- the response to the user's request should be as detailed as possible, in depth
- Posts should be 2-3k words and more

After that, you can make short posts of 500 words for additional small keywords.

Good luck with your journey!
Latest Thanks - View all

dontbejello87(2017-07-28 02:29 AM) 
2017-07-25, 11:08 AM,
Sounds good mate. Hope you do well in this journey!
2017-07-25, 01:30 PM,
Great hey guys thanks for following me I am so glad there are people in this forum not trying to sell me a tutorial for 30 dollars and up. I almost gave up on my first campaign then something amazing happened I made 58 in one night only made 18 today but the effort was lacking today. But I'm so happy that I know its possible and not just something people make up.
2017-07-30, 02:37 PM,
Hey, i have to say I been all over the place trying to get my blog together (Hard work) don't let anyone tell you anything thing different. they say those article spinners don't work anymore so making 100% content and having a 3-4 post that is 2k-3k words following the proper channels will not be easy, however, i am pushing though. I'm learning so much stuff and I'm nowhere compare to being a pro. I'm newbeeish lol, but I'm nowhere compare to when my head was spinning in circles. However just running one offer... no, i lied running two offers, although with the second one it was dead weight because it only brought in 2.00 with 40 clicks and 1 lead with an EPC of .06 a click smh. The thing is Maxbounty will tell you with the lead conversion if someone has used that email or done it already you do not get the credit. I just wish they could show you proof of that. The bible says trust no man. So I'm not calling Maxbounty a liar, but they could be getting over because the system may not be perfect. With my blog project, I want to push Clickbank offers though. and Keep Maxbounty pushing on Instagram and Facebook. So with one offer I made 100 my first week of taking action. Off of just one offer can you imagine if you or I make 100 dollars a week off of 10 offers. My life can change. Picture be taken at 2:00 am Est so no money In two hours yet lmao. I will see you guys at the top.

2017-08-03, 08:31 AM,
Best of luck brother. Hope you do well.
2017-08-05, 08:45 AM,
Good luck brother! Hope you do well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEWBIE] My journey with CPABUILD to 10$/day dragoshh 24 989 2017-08-31, 10:59 AM
Last Post: umberblue
  JOURNEY [Newbie] First steps in SEO towards steady income (Updating daily) Dipsy 17 915 2017-08-18, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  CPA Newbie journey: daily $3000 from 0 in one year. Akka 10 1,974 2017-08-14, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Akka
  Newbie Journey to $20/day IG+OG 0% Tayi_Kebo 10 491 2017-08-09, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Hellixon
  Extreme newbie Shopify Journey to financial freedom brodzik123 13 1,000 2017-05-07, 07:39 PM
Last Post: SmallHopes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top