CPAElites 2021 is coming! Finally! No more excuses! - Please click [here] to read more!

2017-05-23, 09:49 PM,
Hello guys please I'm new to CPA and want to learn more especially contents locking. Thanks.
2017-05-23, 09:55 PM,
Welcome @walterzingo!

Glad you've found your way to the "Introductions" sub-forum.

If you want to learn something new, then I suggest checking out these methods I've shared:

[FREE] Toolbox For CPA, PPD, PPI, CPI And Affiliate Marketers (Version 1)

[FREE] How To Get Indexed On Google - The Fast And Free Way

[FREE] ★ How to Track Your Rank on Google Like a pro and Get New Niches/Keywords ★

You can always ask me a question by mentioning me in a thread like this:

Code:
@"Uncle"
I will get a notification, and I will always see what you have asked this way. This is also better than sending a PM, because it will help fellow Elites on the site.

Read the rules of CPA Elites:

It is important that you read the rules. This way you will know what the forum is about, and you will avoid possible warnings and/or bans. Click on the link below to read more.

CPA Elites Rules

[Image: QwVXTtJ.png]

Click here to join the Best Network for Mobile Offers
BITCOIN PAYMENTS | HIGH CONVERSION RATE | WEEKLY PAYMENTS | EXTRA GOOD FOR MOBILE
2017-05-24, 03:04 AM,
(2017-05-23, 09:55 PM)Uncle Wrote: Welcome @walterzingo!

If you want to learn something new, then I suggest checking out these methods I've shared:

[FREE] ★ How to Track Your Rank on Google Like a pro and Get New Niches/Keywords ★

Code:
@"Uncle"
I will get a notification, and I will always see what you have asked this way. This is also better than sending a PM, because it will help fellow Elites on the site.

It is important that you read the rules. This way you will know what the forum is about, and you will avoid possible warnings and/or bans. Click on the link below to read more.

CPA Elites Rules

Thanks Uncle for your reply, i am grateful.
2017-06-01, 05:29 PM,
(2017-05-23, 09:55 PM)Uncle Wrote: Welcome @walterzingo!

Code:
@"Uncle"

CPA Elites Rules

Thank you, Uncle, your information help me a lot, too!
2017-06-04, 01:58 PM,
Well it's hard to deal with Google to rank you higher but still if you stick with hard work sure success will comes near to you