NewBie and i am still a newbie..
2016-08-11, 04:18 PM,
Hello Everyone..

I been this site for last 2 years ago after i got disappointed and all my links and my video is not working good only views i got is 20+ something views only i think i got my landing page is not good after i spend allot of doing this in cpa i follow some of i see in the post thread i very very jealous of what they got here even i can do a 50$ in a day but its my very big accomplishment if i got that but i failed and i left of cpa elites but i promise to get back when i recover of my disappointed and failed of doing links videos on how to make a money here..i really really like to do it but i am afraid to do it this time so i got myself ask if i failed again i spend allot of time with nothing but i know there's a chance of me to do again and if i failed again..will i try to make it stand on my feet on do in a day job with a 300 php pesos per day with a salary of 3-4 thousand in a 15 days..i hope some of the legend of the cpa elites may they help me cause in every step..cause maybe i got not good in understanding english and also i am not to good in talk and understand English but i really try and pushed my self to understand what you want me to do so that i can be success i hope so maybe some of master and legend of this family hear me and help me..

I cannot tell how i do this but i hope so you guys help me
cause i have a 2 kids and i have a day job but its not enough to them and i am always got short of budget to give there needs i need to have an extra income so that's why i try again here if i can be successes of my plan..

MY EXPECTATION OR GOAL IN A MONTH IS 50$ ITS

SO HELP ME GOD
2016-08-13, 02:47 PM,
Welcome, if you have questions you can post them inside the help-desk, you will get support there.

Here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

Welcome To CPA Elites [Read For Useful Information And Links]

If you have any questions post them here: Main CPA Discussions & Elites Helpdesk

- Start your own journey thread on here: Share Your Journey And Get Support - Become A Legend Earner [VIDEO]

- Check out our monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- Here is a CPA marketing starters course I personally put together recently: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

You can learn about the forum using this: http://www.cpaelites.com/intro/
2016-08-16, 11:22 PM,
Do not get yourself demotivated,anything you need or have a problem with you can solve here I think,so welcome and good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

damnlol(2016-08-17 01:45 PM) 
2016-08-17, 01:46 PM,
do not give up i have same story like yours but i aint giving up untill i reach my goal :) if you dont believe have a look on my own journey thread :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vaskedap!!! Newbie from Philippines brokenreed09 2 89 2017-10-07, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Watt
  newbie quam 4 71 2017-09-09, 07:17 PM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  NEWBIE oliwa 2 67 2017-09-01, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Watt
  newbie here Chiraguy 3 153 2017-08-14, 03:58 PM
Last Post: SnackyCPA
  Hi .. Newbie Here :) papabakpao 3 155 2017-07-29, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jazzmataz