New ways to monetize traffic? (bitcoin)
2015-12-09, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-09, 08:17 PM by Daivanas.)
Hey guys for some time i'm facing a huge pain in the as*.. Many people write on my site and in the private messages that they rather pay money than do these surveys..
I know that for sure paypal won't accept these kind of payments also there could be a lot of chargeback even my content is real and working so i'm thinking about alternative methods to pay..

How about bitcoin? i wanted to add donation plugin and that user after donating any amount would get a file but had a bad experience with bitpay and coinbase they don't let me accept donations, coinbase even closed my account..
And i don't have any good plugin to accept payments directly..

Maybe you have similar experience of find a good way to accept bitcoins?
Or maybe you have other ways to accept cash? it's mostly for USA users.. but also there are people from around the world whom rather pay than do these surveys..

Need your opinions guys

SELLING 100% SAFE - YOUTUBE DOUBLE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS CREATED BY HAND FROM DIFFERENT IP'S ETC. - HERE
2015-12-09, 10:29 PM,
use Perfect Money,nobody will make chargebacks :P because nobody can :))

i used to use Perfect Money when I ''invested'' in HYIP sites(ponzi schemes,all scam eventually)till i lost my money with one program and never got a penny back.

Payeer,Perfect Money,OK Pay and Solid Trust Pay are used by those who deal with ponzi schemes simply because once you paid something,can't get a chargeback(at least on Perfect Money).
2015-12-09, 11:08 PM,
Is true....poor guys try hours to complete fuking survey
Try SMS micro payment service :)
2015-12-10, 12:56 AM,
Good idea,there should be another way to monetize traffic rather than CPA,most of the advertisers just straight up ripping us off
2015-12-10, 01:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-10, 01:24 AM by Daivanas.)
(2015-12-09, 10:29 PM)darkjosephx90 Wrote: use Perfect Money,nobody will make chargebacks :P because nobody can :))

i used to use Perfect Money when I ''invested'' in HYIP sites(ponzi schemes,all sc@m eventually)till i lost my money with one program and never got a penny back.

Payeer,Perfect Money,OK Pay and Solid Trust Pay are used by those who deal with ponzi schemes simply because once you paid something,can't get a chargeback(at least on Perfect Money).

And how easily you can get your money out on perfect money for example? they should create perfect money accounts too?
Also how about wordpress integration do they have any kind of integration? for example donate button?

(2015-12-09, 11:08 PM)cashflow Wrote: Is true....poor guys try hours to complete fuking survey

Mainly i'm looking for a solution like a donation box where you can donate any ammount from like $0.3 and get redirected to the file afterwards..

SELLING 100% SAFE - YOUTUBE DOUBLE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS CREATED BY HAND FROM DIFFERENT IP'S ETC. - HERE
2015-12-10, 01:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-10, 01:45 AM by darkjosephx90.)
(2015-12-10, 01:15 AM)Daivanas Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 10:29 PM)darkjosephx90 Wrote: use Perfect Money,nobody will make chargebacks :P because nobody can :))

i used to use Perfect Money when I ''invested'' in HYIP sites(ponzi schemes,all sc@m eventually)till i lost my money with one program and never got a penny back.

And how easily you can get your money out on perfect money for example? they should create perfect money accounts too?
Also how about wordpress integration do they have any kind of integration? for example donate button?

(2015-12-09, 11:08 PM)cashflow Wrote: Is true....poor guys try hours to complete fuking survey

Mainly i'm looking for a solution like a donation box where you can donate any ammount from like $0.3 and get redirected to the file afterwards..

bankwire,minimum of 100$ and online exchangers but don't use them cause many of them are scammers.
for your other questions,take a look :) https://perfectmoney.is/sciv2.html
2015-12-10, 02:01 AM,
(2015-12-10, 01:34 AM)Geroe Wrote: /9c8qdi c p a l e ad has that option

If you niche is whitehat whats problem recieveing money via paypal?

If you are locking some kind of sotware or some digital product use https://sellfy.com/ to sell digital goods

paypal donations are only are for non profit organizations etc. i'm not meeting any requirements.. as for cpa - lead i will take a look..

Also niche is kinda greyhat it's working stuff but not quite legal i guess.. like a game crack something like that..

2015-12-10, 06:36 PM,
Wordpress has a plugin for bitcoin donations, this might be what you're looking for?
2015-12-10, 10:20 PM,
(2015-12-10, 06:36 PM)Weed Wrote: Wordpress has a plugin for bitcoin donations, this might be what you're looking for?

I found many plugins for integration with bitpay etc. but not one directly connected to bitcoin..

2015-12-12, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-12-12, 09:48 PM by ★WiM★.)
Daivanas do you want to see in content lockers bitcoins like payment gateway ? Or you want to find universal solution ?

SMS + Bitcoin will work. But how many people use bitcoin 2% ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can scrape over 100k email perday from facebook, how can i monetize them? sujankhan 4 171 Yesterday, 12:59 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 610 2017-12-14, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 100 2017-12-12, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 213 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 221 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top