New to CPAElites
2014-11-14, 02:57 AM,
Hello.

I want to apologize for the grammar upfront; not the best writer or the sharpest tool in the shed so to speak.

Now that I've got that out of the way...

My name is Brian, board name: jbg00d. I've been an affiliate marketer on and off for the past several years and have only in the past couple of years made money.

My primary focus was ePN, started to do very well a couple years ago then those two idiots got busted for hijacking a ton of eBay's visitor PC's in order to gain huge commissions. Ebay caught on and drastically reduced/made it much harder to earn. That said, I'm really tired of trying of low paying commissions when we spends days, weeks, months promoting only to receive pennies while those companies are raking it in!

Anyhow, sorry for the tangent. Moving on...

I've done a lot with seo, but frankly I got tired of Google's sh**, changing algorithms, spying and whatnot! So I moved into social...

Have done a lot with pinterest, instagram, facebook and tumbr however it's damned near impossible to do well without working, multi-thread software. bottom line is, most of the software bot developers are less than ethical - get your money then stop updating. I'm sure a few of you can relate??

In a nutshell, I've made the decision to step into the CPA industry hoping that my experience with conventional a/m will allow me to step ahead at an expedited rate as CPA marches to a different band..?

I've been studying CPA for the past couple three weeks and I've heard that getting accepted can be difficult??Not my experience... I've managed to join a few networks...

I am considering PPC - 7Search to start... cheap traffic if you can stay within their best targeted niche's? We'll see...

My goal is to make $100/day and eventually scale up to $1000/day with PPV and mobile. This will allow me to move into a full-time online business whereas it is now, working a full-time job and brain-dead tired leaving no energy for nothing else...

However, I'm here, willing and with the help of you fine people, to learn what's necessary to achieve those goals and hopefully give something back on my travels.

In the wake of all that, it's good to meet you all and hope that I can be an asset to the community.

Brian
Latest Thanks - View all

DeborahC(2014-11-15 04:21 PM) 
2014-11-14, 04:09 AM,
(2014-11-14, 02:57 AM)jbg00d Wrote: Hello.

I want to apologize for the grammar upfront; not the best writer or the sharpest tool in the shed so to speak.

My name is Brian, board name: jbg00d. I've been an affiliate marketer on and off for the past several years and have only in the past couple of years made money.

My primary focus was ePN, started to do very well a couple years ago then those two idiots got busted for hijacking a ton of eBay's visitor PC's in order to gain huge commissions. Ebay caught on and drastically reduced/made it much harder to earn. That said, I'm really tired of trying of low paying commissions when we spends days, weeks, months promoting only to receive pennies while those companies are raking it in!

I've done a lot with seo, but frankly I got tired of Google's sh**, changing algorithms, spying and whatnot! So I moved into social...

Have done a lot with pinterest, instagram, facebook and tumbr however it's damned near impossible to do well without working, multi-thread software. bottom line is, most of the software bot developers are less than ethical - get your money then stop updating. I'm sure a few of you can relate??

In a nutshell, I've made the decision to step into the CPA industry hoping that my experience with conventional a/m will allow me to step ahead at an expedited rate as CPA marches to a different band..?

I've been studying CPA for the past couple three weeks and I've heard that getting accepted can be difficult??Not my experience... I've managed to join a few networks...

I am considering PPC - 7Search to start... cheap traffic if you can stay within their best targeted niche's? We'll see...

My goal is to make $100/day and eventually scale up to $1000/day with PPV and mobile. This will allow me to move into a full-time online business whereas it is now, working a full-time job and brain-dead tired leaving no energy for nothing else...

However, I'm here, willing and with the help of you fine people, to learn what's necessary to achieve those goals and hopefully give something back on my travels.

In the wake of all that, it's good to meet you all and hope that I can be an asset to the community.

Brian

Welcome here Brian,

I'm sure you'll be able to make a killing with all your experience, good luck !
2014-11-14, 04:11 AM,
Welcome to the forum buddy and good luck achieving your goals.

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2014-11-14, 07:02 AM,
Hello guys. Much appreciate the warm welcome! ;)

Yes, I would like to think I could make at least a modest second income, but CPA is quite different. However the strategies are fairly easy to understand.

Needless to say, I'm fairly excited to get going, however there are a few things I need...

Looking for a good squeeze page plugin - I like Thrivethemes squeeze page plugin, but I'm not ready to spend $87 for it...
Also, something I'm still a bit cloudy on, Content lockers. Are they a self hosted app or are they provided by the cpa network?
I'm a publisher for Peerfly, Maxbounty, neverblue etc...

I'm sure there will be other questions, but i don't want to wear out my welcome before I get started. :)

Anyhow, Thanks again guys.
2014-11-14, 12:51 PM,
Awesome buddy. You'll have an awesome stay here, there are tons of people eager to help out! :)
2014-11-15, 08:26 AM,
(2014-11-14, 12:51 PM)NemAkata Wrote: Awesome buddy. You'll have an awesome stay here, there are tons of people eager to help out! :)

Thanks. Much appreciate the hospitality!
2014-11-17, 12:49 AM,
(2014-11-14, 02:57 AM)jbg00d Wrote: Hello.

Brian

Experience is the best teacher. Good luck and welcome buddy!

"NEVER PAY FOR THE INTERNET,
LET THE INTERNET PAY YOU"
Lust4Money @ ShareCash, CPAGrip, ClixSense, NeoBux, Adfly
2014-11-17, 09:35 AM,
Welcome to cpaelites bro. Enjoy your stay here. :)

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-11-18, 03:05 AM,
Welcome to the community Brian, And thank you for the good introduction!

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-11-18, 03:09 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello CPAElites electrolab 9 183 2017-12-15, 06:50 PM
Last Post: alex_admitad
  Hello CPAElites topel 5 116 2017-12-06, 08:03 PM
Last Post: imrichard
  Greetings to all at CPAElites! TopOffers 7 324 2017-11-10, 10:01 PM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Hi CPAElites superstar1023 1 86 2017-10-28, 11:47 PM
Last Post: iBrobot