New on this
2017-02-14, 03:59 AM,
Hi guys, I registered a while ago but the truth was I had not focused on this, I'm new and I would like to know if you can help me start generating something, maybe with social networks or something like that. It does not matter that it does not generate much.
2017-02-14, 03:59 AM,
Hey manuelj2582,

I'm the CPA Elites helper bot. If you're not looking for support go ahead and ignore this post. If you are looking for support here's some helpful resources for you to get started:

- Check out the CPA Elites monster compilation thread: [MONSTER] CPA MARKETING TOOLBOX [VIDEOS AND TEXT GUIDES]

- CPA Elites - CPA marketing video starters course: CPA Elites - CPA Marketing Starters Course [VIDEOS]

- We have an advanced search feature you can use in case you don't get the answers you needed, you can find that here: https://www.cpaelites.com/newsearch.php

Tip - Scroll down and look at the (Elites Related Threads), you might find an answer there.

Thanks
ElitesHelper
[Image: elitesmainheader2016.png]
2017-02-14, 07:07 AM,
(2017-02-14, 03:59 AM)manuelj2582 Wrote: Hi guys, I registered a while ago but the truth was I had not focused on this, I'm new and I would like to know if you can help me start generating something, maybe with social networks or something like that. It does not matter that it does not generate much.

Yes This Forum can help you, but it will take some dedication and work put in on your behalf. Try and Focus in and work on something that's not to complicated and genuinely captures your interest or you will again put this on a shelf...

You can start here:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Niches-T...-Downloads

And if you have any questions as you go along just post them and someone will swing by to assist you best they can. This is a very giving community as long as you show an initiative to work and a desire to learn. Just gotta remember , of course, it is kinda unrealistic to request a personal Individual Tutelage (Not saying that you are) as a lot of Folks are busy doing their own projects as well as contributing to this wonderful forum..

And...Remember This ALWAYS !!!!

Do Your RESEARCH !
REMAIN FOCUSED & STEADFAST !
IMPLEMENT & TAKE ACTION !
...ALWAYS REMAIN HUNGRY but HUMBLE !!

DON'T QUIT UNTIL YOU WIN!!!!
Losing Is an Option UNAVAILABLE TO YOU !!!!

That Having Been Said...Grin

SWIFF
2017-02-14, 10:10 AM,
Hello and welcome to elites. You will find lots of good content here to help you get started.
2017-02-14, 10:29 AM,
(2017-02-14, 10:10 AM)OGAds Wrote: Hello and welcome to elites. You will find lots of good content here to help you get started.

Hi, thanks. I already registered in your platform, I would like to work with you.
2017-02-14, 04:49 PM,
(2017-02-14, 03:59 AM)manuelj2582 Wrote: Hi guys, I registered a while ago but the truth was I had not focused on this, I'm new and I would like to know if you can help me start generating something, maybe with social networks or something like that. It does not matter that it does not generate much.

Well, to start with just take some case studies which you liked and try to implement it the same way, this will help you to gain some experience and an insight. Though you most likely lose some money, in the beginning, but you will understand the concept of AM thing.
Good luck!
2017-02-14, 07:53 PM,
Do you have any idea or a general direction you want help with? It sounds like you still don't really know what you want.
2017-02-14, 08:16 PM,
(2017-02-14, 07:53 PM)Mika9 Wrote: Do you have any idea or a general direction you want help with? It sounds like you still don't really know what you want.

Hello, I'm researching about instagram and ogads. Or something like that with social networks! I would like to focus on a method about that
2017-02-14, 09:57 PM,
Hi, welcome to cpaelites, wish you best!
2017-02-16, 01:04 AM,
Hey buddy, welcome to cpaelites, i have found some awesome methods and tutorials on niche, tutorials section, check them.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top