New member with his project looking for help!
2015-04-25, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-25, 10:28 PM by RushingWind.)
Introduction : Hello everyone Wink This is my first post and thread on cpa elites, i will try to make it clear and nice! I am young student and looking for some tips and advices how to start a journey to 20bucks per day project Money

Here is my start : At first I created a website MOD EDIT : Removed( posting link for learning purposes). As everyone else I had to find a niche. Since I am big fan of "Game of thrones" and new season just came up I thought that there should be some people looking where to download new series, so I came up with idea "Game of thrones season 5 full leaked episodes" .

Since there were 4 episodes leaked, i thought i could make a trick and convince people that i have all season (10 episodes) leaked and they can download it via my website.

So what i am looking for:
1. Some tips if i am going the right direction with niches? Your opinion if its possible to make few bucks from it.
2. What i can add to my page , what i need to change or improve?
Maybe you have better premium wordpress themes for this " movies/films/series" niches. (I kinda like these).
3.I tried to post it in fb groups, in youtube comments, getting 10-20 daily views which i think is low , any suggestions for traffic?
4.What i can change to make it more convincing? maybe you know a better way and wanna help me with it? :P
5. some short tutorials/advices of how to prepare this niche.
6.Information about landing pages (i am tottaly bad at it, dont have much insight)
7.Any other tips, few motivational words that helps me to keep going :D
8. I can pay for teaching lessons or something similar to it if neccessery!

Thanks in advance from new cpa member Cute

Few things forgot to mention:

Things I think i need to change :

Add a bigger top menu with more buttons.
Change slider to more elegant one.
Change proof from screenshot of file folder to other one (any suggestions?)
Rewrite articles and format them to look better.

These are just my pov at my own project Grin

Do you agree or disagree with them? :)
2015-04-25, 08:41 AM,
The site looks great. You need to put some big button that attract people like " DOWNLOAD " in the menu bar or on the sidebar of the site. Also, I think you should make the letters bigger. But overall a nice looking site. Wish you the best
2015-04-25, 10:29 AM,
Looks great indeed!

But my only suggestion is do the works (seo & promotion) as quickly as you can and bank hard from it as fast as you can.

Because, HBO's DMCA takedown will be on your tail soon.

No pun intended. Just a head's up to you.
Cool
2015-04-25, 10:37 AM,
guy beware with your domain, i am get a suspend domain for dmca, only use this domain. good tool
2015-04-25, 04:19 PM,
(2015-04-25, 10:29 AM)atebon Wrote: Looks great indeed!

But my only suggestion is do the works (seo & promotion) as quickly as you can and bank hard from it as fast as you can.

Because, HBO's DMCA takedown will be on your tail soon.

No pun intended. Just a head's up to you.
Cool

Any ideas how to promote it fast? :D I read something about backlinks that helps to attract traffic, any tutorials on that?
2015-04-25, 10:29 PM,
Do not post your website links on the site. I have removed them now.
RW.
2015-04-26, 12:29 AM,
@AdeptMT I received your messsage, but i cant reply to it since i am new here and i dont have 50 posts, can you link me your skype via pm? :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game installer project ? backslay 5 375 2017-10-13, 04:59 PM
Last Post: backslay
  Affiliates software for a project? luckystomp 3 200 2017-03-27, 01:11 AM
Last Post: srantap
  HOW TO FIND AND HIRE YOUR FIRST ROCKSTAR TEAM MEMBER dedivah6 0 338 2016-12-05, 06:59 PM
Last Post: dedivah6
  this member is spam messeging people [RESOLVED] Fad3d 1 467 2016-10-13, 05:08 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  New member, Seeking advice! mantis3d 1 416 2016-06-16, 10:40 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top