2014-01-17, 05:26 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-17, 05:28 AM by Thrix.)
Hello CPA Elites!

I have registered on this forum a while ago, but I forgot about it, and I stumbled onto it today again. So I remembered that I was already registered, and here I am!

I don't want to share my real name, so I'll introduce myself as Thrix. Thrix is a 17 years old (soon to be 18) dude from Croatia (Middle-east European country, beautiful nature, shit economy). I'm the final grade of Economics highschool where I learned a lot of about business. I first started, or should I say tried to make money when I was 13-14 or so, but never really did it. I tried PPC sites like Neobux and whatever, and I couldn't earn anything.Then I discovered other forums and methods and started expanding my knowledge, and later on, experimenting with some methods. Since then I tried out many methods and even created/twisted some of my own.

I kept stopping IM because I had private business or I got bored. So I would get pumped up and then give up after few weeks. But finally, in December 2013 I started to go seriously. I realized the importance of knowledge and information in this business, so I started learning and finally, doing something. I made some money, and that kept me motivated. Now I am looking for more earnings/easier methods while doing the ones I know.

The average hourly wage here is around 5$ or so (at least that's what the statistics say), believe it or not! I already told you that our economy is shit.
But that's just what the statistics says, I personally think it's quite lower. Especially for young people like me. One of my friends just got a job at 20 y/o and his monthly wage is around 400$. He has to travel 50km (31 miles) to the place where he works, so he has to wake up pretty early when he is the first shift. He works as a firefigher/security in some shop or whatever, so his job isn't really stressfull or anything, but still he is there almost entire day (because he travels by bus).

I don't to live that life. I can currently make around 200$ per month or so (I haven't even tried CPA/PPD yet) with the methods I'm using, and that's from working on my laptop, in my house. And that's from working half or even 3rd of his work hours. If I could double the amount, I would be making much better living than he is.

So anyways, that's it about me. See you around the forums, I hope to have a nice stay!

Sincerely,
Thrix.
2014-01-17, 05:29 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites Thrix, i can see you are really driven and i'm sure if you keep your motivation up you'll be making it good in no time :)
2014-01-17, 05:35 AM,
welcome to cpaelites mate... goodluck with earnings and keep your self motivated :)

[Image: o9uCC8U.png?1]
2014-01-17, 05:53 AM,
Welcome in the best CPA community ! Have a great earnings!
2014-01-17, 06:47 AM,
Good luck and welcome to cpaelites, stay active and HQ.
2014-01-17, 06:48 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites,enjoy your stay!

Cool
2014-01-17, 07:24 AM,
welcome man and I must say you have one of the best introductions I have read on here. I hope you can find information here that will help you achieve you goals
2014-01-17, 10:15 AM,
welcome to cpa enjoy your stay and let's make some $$!
2014-01-17, 10:24 AM,
Welcome to CPAElites Thrix, enjoy your stay. Please don't forget to read the forum rules as you're now part of our community. This was really nice indtroduction, prolly one of the best i have ever readen in my life on forums. I live in Balkan aswell and i know that monthly salaries sucks, i can make that money in CPA/PPD by working on my laptop in my house, just like you said. I wish you good luck trying to make more money online, there are a lot of tutorials here so im sure you will learn some new methods which will work out for you.
2014-01-17, 10:55 AM,
Welcome to the community~!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member! Fashion Affiliate Marketer Irene415 1 112 2017-07-28, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Pachu
  Newest Member (Greetings from Canada!) mrray 2 120 2017-07-27, 05:58 AM
Last Post: azgold
  HAPPY I BECAME A MEMBER DWORLD 4 268 2017-06-21, 08:25 PM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Hi ! I'm new member wittman 3 221 2017-05-19, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Uncle