New here, i need your welcome lol
2014-07-16, 09:27 AM,
hello guys i am new to this forum and i am willing to learn more and scale my experience and maybe help others too, i just paid for legend membership but it's not activated yet, also i am reading the rules now so i keep my self clean and history clean too, and respect between us :)

so can any mod please contact me by pm ( i can't find online one) to provide him with transaction so they activate my account.
2014-07-16, 09:32 AM,
Quote:- You must wait 48hrs for the VIP to be added. Do not contact staff before that time.

Welcome to CPAElites.

Enjoy your stay!

Nothing
2014-07-16, 11:44 AM,
Welcome aboard, enjoy your time around :)
2014-07-16, 12:04 PM,
Welcome to cpaelites, you should take a look at this topic: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Newbie-S...ie+starter

Enjoy your stay!
2014-07-17, 01:24 PM,
(2014-07-16, 09:27 AM)sam_smart Wrote: hello guys i am new to this forum and i am willing to learn more and scale my experience and maybe help others too, i just paid for legend membership but it's not activated yet, also i am reading the rules now so i keep my self clean and history clean too, and respect between us :)

so can any mod please contact me by pm ( i can't find online one) to provide him with transaction so they activate my account.

Welcome, next time just use this: http://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php it's located at the bottom of the forum via the footer. When using the VIP donation it already explains that you must wait XYZ hours before it's activated. However I see it's been added now anyway, welcome to the forum enjoy your stay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lurker for three years and now joining lol! LifeChangeer 2 279 2016-04-27, 03:49 PM
Last Post: LifeChangeer
  Hey peeps lol protozoa 17 931 2014-01-03, 01:19 AM
Last Post: protozoa

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top