New here - first steps
2015-09-08, 10:45 PM,
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and as you can probably see I've already paid for CPALegends as I've been trawling various SEO/blackhat forums looking for inspiration and learning, and this forum seems to be one of the best.

I'm not going to bore you with why I need money, everyone does, so I will just say that I am hoping to have some money put aside within 6 months, and my short to medium term goal is about $200 a day. That seems impossible to me, but judging by what people here say (and trying to filter out the hype) it looks like it can be done with patience and hard work.

I'm already working a lot in my full time job (not computer related) and so I've decided on IM, not because I expect it to be easy, but because I need something that can continue to make money while I'm at work.

I don't expect anyone to tell me how to do it, but any suggestions for where to start would be welcome, but I am now going to delve into the VIP area and see what I find!

DP
2015-09-09, 01:03 PM,
Welcome, thanks for supporting right of the bat as well, hope you like it here on the forum.
Latest Thanks - View all

DoctorPepper(2015-09-09 08:51 PM) 
2015-09-09, 01:09 PM,
Welcome buddy. Enjoy your stay!
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-09-09, 01:14 PM,
(2015-09-08, 10:45 PM)DoctorPepper Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm new here and as you can probably see I've already paid for CPALegends as I've been trawling various SEO/blackhat forums looking for inspiration and learning, and this forum seems to be one of the best.

I'm not going to bore you with why I need money, everyone does, so I will just say that I am hoping to have some money put aside within 6 months, and my short to medium term goal is about $200 a day. That seems impossible to me, but judging by what people here say (and trying to filter out the hype) it looks like it can be done with patience and hard work.

I'm already working a lot in my full time job (not computer related) and so I've decided on IM, not because I expect it to be easy, but because I need something that can continue to make money while I'm at work.

I don't expect anyone to tell me how to do it, but any suggestions for where to start would be welcome, but I am now going to delve into the VIP area and see what I find!

DP

Welcome to CPAelites mate
Latest Thanks - View all

2015-09-09, 06:54 PM,
Goodluck and welcome to the forum dude :)
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top