New here
2013-12-11, 09:06 AM,
Hey everyone, I am obviously new here and am very hopeful to learn as much as I can. I am unsure of some of the rules to this form. For example I read that we shouldn't upload software that is copyrighted, but see programs like SEnuke and others. If this is allowed I can provide the newest versions of some of the best software. (with virus total of course.)
Another question is if you can earn vip status without paying. I ask this not to try cheat this site out of money, but because right now I am poor. And I am not starting IM because I am poor lol. I am starting because I just graduated from college with a business degree and this seems very interesting.
Also I am not completely new, I have 3 project currently being worked on, but not launched yet. I have having a hard time with the actual design of the websites.
I have been reading so much about IM for the last 2 to 3 months, mostly about SEO both black and white hat. You see i have became a victim of learning with out taking action. Hopefully you guys can help me with that. This forum seems to be well taken care of with people that help, so I hope I came to the right place. :)
2013-12-11, 09:46 AM,
Only Hq people who are active and good posters will will be give an upgrade hawkeye decides. The people who received it didnt even expect to get upgraded so dont spam the forum in hopes of being ungraded So welcome to cpaelites and enjoy your stay.

[Image: CZqWQay.png?1?7286]
2013-12-11, 10:06 AM,
I am upgraded here for free too:) You can really learn here promise:) welcome to the forums mate
2013-12-11, 10:29 AM,
Thanks guys, I don't plan on spamming, was just wondering about uploading useful tools. Thanks for the info though.
2013-12-11, 10:58 AM,
(2013-12-11, 10:29 AM)aoe316 Wrote: Thanks guys, I don't plan on spamming, was just wondering about uploading useful tools. Thanks for the info though.

You can upload/share the newest version tool. But in your thread tile or post, Do not put h@ck/cr@ck word ..it againts the rule :D
Latest Thanks - View all

aoe316(2013-12-11 01:10 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top