New, but understanding.
2015-06-09, 08:33 PM,
When getting started with the whole idea of CPA .. and being a CPAGrip member, .. Let me get this right..

Niche > Landing Page > Paid Traffic > Lockers, Videos, URL .. Etc ?
2015-06-09, 08:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-09, 09:00 PM by victor.)
[Image: rSZmEQG.png]

1.) Free Traffic/Paid Traffic > Direct to Locker/Offer
2.) Free Traffic/Paid Traffic > Landing Page > Locker/Offer

Free Traffic - Traffic from ranked website, Social Media such as FB, YT, Twitter etc.
Paid Traffic - it could be paid traffic like PPV,PPC
PPC - Pay Per Click(s)
PPV - Pay Per View(s)

There are many ways to make a traffic convert. You just need to split test to know which one works great. AND the 2 that I showed you is just few of the methods out there
Latest Thanks - View all

pepeneo(2015-06-10 12:43 AM) NorthC(2015-06-09 09:17 PM) 
2015-06-09, 09:19 PM,
(2015-06-09, 08:59 PM)Victor Wrote: [img]/rSZmEQG.png[/img]

Free Traffic - Traffic from ranked website, Social Media such as FB, YT, Twitter etc.
PPC - Pay Per Click(s)
PPV - Pay Per View(s)

There are many ways to make a traffic convert. You just need to split test to know which one works great. AND the 2 that I showed you is just few of the methods out there

Okay, say .. I tried the 2nd method, since it's in my head .. Are there literal ways of applying this information? I made a couple landing pages, but got lost on the way cause I was trying to make it by scratch .. Is it literally possible to produce results without it? Like .. I know you did suggest that in the first one, but .. UGH.. I'M A NOOB. ._.
2015-06-09, 09:24 PM,
(2015-06-09, 09:19 PM)NorthC Wrote:

PPC - Pay Per Click(s)
PPV - Pay Per View(s)

Okay, say .. I tried the 2nd method, since it's in my head .. Are there literal ways of applying this information? I made a couple landing pages, but got lost on the way cause I was trying to make it by scratch .. Is it literally possible to produce results without it? Like .. I know you did suggest that in the first one, but .. UGH.. I'M A NOOB. ._.

split test, check whether your traffic converts with or without landing page
2015-06-09, 09:28 PM,
Quote:split test, check whether your traffic converts with or without landing page

Is there a way I could attempt to show you my progress without getting in some means of trouble? I had already made two lockers, and I was wondering would they market themselves or would I have to take the code and position it on a webpage?
2015-06-09, 09:34 PM,
(2015-06-09, 09:28 PM)NorthC Wrote:
Quote:split test, check whether your traffic converts with or without landing page

Is there a way I could attempt to show you my progress without getting in some means of trouble? I had already made two lockers, and I was wondering would they market themselves or would I have to take the code and position it on a webpage?

They won't market themselves , you need to drive traffic for them to convert Wink If you prefer long term earnings then learn SEO for your websites
2015-06-10, 12:38 AM,
(2015-06-09, 09:34 PM)Victor Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 09:28 PM)NorthC Wrote:

They won't market themselves , you need to drive traffic for them to convert Wink If you prefer long term earnings then learn SEO for your websites

You're right .. I kind of am looking for long term, .. I was hoping to advertise to make at least $50 a day (then mention in a video on fb to get even more people to help themselves)
2015-06-10, 12:45 AM,

PPC - Pay Per Click(s)
PPV - Pay Per View(s)

Nice doodle, best and simplest way to show the logic behind basic cpa
2015-06-12, 05:13 PM,
(2015-06-10, 12:45 AM)pepeneo Wrote:

PPC - Pay Per Click(s)
PPV - Pay Per View(s)

Nice doodle, best and simplest way to show the logic behind basic cpa

It's funny, because that did clear a portion of my confusion. I already had that idea .. Unfortunately in my case, I feel like most earners on here are abstract idealist .. Whereas .. I'm a concrete person .. Everything has to be tangible for me .. It sucks in this case lol.
2015-06-12, 05:19 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-12, 05:20 PM by Gabriel88.)
Read this ebook written by one of the best CPA Marketers: Here

375 pages of pure gold

And.. don't rely on search engines /SEO. Learn paid traffic and you will earn much more!
Latest Thanks - View all

NorthC(2015-06-12 06:03 PM) 

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING Hmmmlop 0 116 2015-05-09, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Hmmmlop

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top