Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Poll: I prefer award NR:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3.45%
3 3.45%
10.34%
9 10.34%
4.60%
4 4.60%
8.05%
7 8.05%
12.64%
11 12.64%
41.38%
36 41.38%
13.79%
12 13.79%
other
5.75%
5 5.75%
Total 87 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New VIP Elites Secrets Section + Award
2014-01-18, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-18, 12:01 AM by Atlantis.)
(2014-01-17, 11:23 PM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: I burned the edges of the mouth a little so they pop out better against the high contrast face.

Legends:
[IMG]/yEnbm21.png[/IMG]
Elites:
[IMG]/6PCsDt5.png[/IMG]

Edit: Still working on more. I hate icon work, I feel bad for you Dutch. 8|

Edit #2: Here's another round.

Legends:
[IMG]/duVKl1y.png[/IMG]

Elites:
[IMG]/p4VR097.png[/IMG]

What again are those icons for?

When I see the first icon, I think of a devil or monster or something.
When I see the second one I think of: upgrade or upload.

If these will be the Elites secret award icons, I think they will not fit.

The graphics look great! But I would add something that resembles "secret" to the icon.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2014-01-18, 12:06 AM,
(2014-01-18, 12:00 AM)Atlantis Wrote: What again are those icons for?

The graphics look great! But I would add something that resembles "secret" to the icon.

I didn't create the icon, DutchPride got it from IconFinder. :p Why? I have no clue.

Upload, that is very true. You must upload (Post) a thread in these specific sections and get accepted to receive the award. I think it fits pretty damn well, if I do say so myself.

I'll try to do that later. Got to go run some errands for a bit.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-18, 03:20 AM,
(2014-01-18, 12:06 AM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote:

I didn't create the icon, DutchPride got it from IconFinder. :p Why? I have no clue.

Upload, that is very true. You must upload (Post) a thread in these specific sections and get accepted to receive the award. I think it fits pretty damn well, if I do say so myself.

Thats true, thats why ive added that on the thread.
i have contacted --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- about your awards.
Personally i like them better, lets see what he says.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-01-18, 03:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-18, 03:32 AM by OMGWTFISTHIS.)
(2014-01-18, 03:20 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Thats true, thats why ive added that on the thread.
i have contacted --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- about your awards.
Personally i like them better, lets see what he says.

I'm not sure if you'll be able to see a difference, but I'm going to do one more variation of the arrows icons. Give me like 20 minutes, I'm multitasking super hard right now. :p

Edit: Never mind, it's no different. It doesn't show up on such a small application.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-18, 06:22 AM,
Hi, maybe you can try getting the elite and legend icons and put a question mark which means "secret". I made 2 examples, maybe this one could help you guys come up with better ideas.

Legends:
[Image: ocSXGX8.png]

Elites:
[Image: soEW7Zq.png]
2014-01-18, 12:18 PM,

omgwtfisthis on behalf of myself / staff and the forum I just want to thank you for helping out with the graphics, I have decided that we will be replacing / using the two awards you made here:

Legends: [Image: TfcuC0x.png]

VIP Elites: [Image: zqC2qNu.png]

I like them because it's simple but relevant as well to the cause, I would like to thank also DutchPride and Superhero99 for you help as well.
2014-01-18, 12:19 PM,
(2014-01-18, 12:18 PM)ϟ★ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- ★ϟ Wrote:

omgwtfisthis on behalf of myself / staff and the forum I just want to thank you for helping out with the graphics, I have decided that we will be replacing / using the two awards you made here:

Legends: [img]/TfcuC0x.png[/img]

VIP Elites: [img]/zqC2qNu.png[/img]

I like them because it's simple but relevant as well to the cause, I would like to thank also DutchPride and Superhero99 for you help as well.

cool that seems perfect fit for the awards!
2014-01-18, 12:20 PM,
Thread is now closed. :)