New Rule Regarding Network Reviews
2016-06-19, 12:34 PM,
In order to maintain order regarding negative reviews being left on CPA Elites I have decided to put a new rule in place, threads that have followed our very clear rules found here; Do Not Leave Negative Reviews Before Reading This - will be closed upon being approved, once closed I will personally leave a response as seen here: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAGRIP-...#pid553476

Which gives the network a chance to contact us and then leave one response, once that is done the thread remains closed. I'm putting this rule in place due to the bombardment of LQ posts that have been left on previous review threads. CPA Elites has a duty to ensure that both the affiliates and networks are treated the same, if someone posts a scam report against a user on here they must follow certain rules as seen here:

- Please Give Sellers 72 Hours Before Posting Deal Disputes
- Only Post Threads Related To CPA Elites Transactions Please
- Do Not Post Deal Dispute / DMCA Complaint Reports Until You Have Read This

We ensure to offer a fair level of protection to our users as seen above, so the same should be offered to any networks too. It's very easy for someone that has been banned by a network to post unproven or damaging words towards them, which is why we must enforce certain rules on here such as this. So from now on any negative reviews being left will remain between the person leaving it and the network.

We can not review and approve EVERY post so the only logical way is that for (negative reviews), we only allow the two parties involved to put their points across. Nobody else has a reason to start posting on someone else's negative review anyway, if they have a bad review to post they can do so by posting their own thread. If other forums want to allow fake/unapproved negative reviews then so be it, for me however I like to ensure my forum offers fairness and quality to both the users and the business's that use it.

Thanks
Hawk
Latest Thanks - View all

OnlyProfit(2016-06-20 10:17 AM) Verilog(2016-06-20 09:24 AM) MoneyCashers(2016-06-19 06:25 PM) SiriusBlack(2016-06-19 12:47 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ANNOUNCEMENT New Rule Regarding Payment Proofs HawkEye 0 340 2017-07-28, 03:36 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  New Forum: User Giveaways, Beta Testing & Reviews HawkEye 0 956 2016-11-08, 04:13 PM
  Asking For Reputation Is Now Permitted + Rule Updates HawkEye 0 1,205 2016-09-17, 02:48 PM
  Please Welcome The Latest CPA Elites Network Group AdCombo HawkEye 0 1,060 2016-08-19, 03:27 PM
  New Rule Has Been Updated Regarding Spamming Users Referral Programs HawkEye 0 914 2016-08-08, 03:53 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top