New Member, And Is Eager To Learn The Ways Of CPAELITES! Seeking Advice!
2014-04-24, 11:07 PM,
Hello Members Of CPAElite.

I have been very interested in CPA/PPD for a long while now and i do not know very much.

I was born in france and move to the us when i was 10 years old and speak Fluent French & English along with spanish.

From what i have been reading so far i have noticed that french niches can earn one alot of money if done properly.

What i ask of you guys is some advice in getting started and good tutorials along with downloads for me to get started.

i can offer help in french and spanish to people who do not speak it and are willing to get into french niches in return for some guidance.

All help is appreciated and thanks to everybody in advance willing to help me.

Cheers!
2014-04-25, 09:24 AM,
Bienvenue ink420. Accueil à CPA Elites.

So, you really need to start off with the basics like what CPA is, how it works, familiarize yourself with CPA/PPD/AdWords related terms (conversions,leads,EPC,CPC etc..)
Afterwards, you must find hot French niches. I can be anything you really want that has got to do with France and of course must be written in French for better conversions.

I understand that what I am saying is very general but if you need more specific help, you can always be my guest and send me a Private Message here on CPAElite.
2014-04-25, 03:54 PM,
Thank You very much for the response, definitely will take you up on that offer and will shoot you a pm right away!

I also wanted to say that i have general knowledge of how it works and operates, I am aware of different networks such as CPALEAD,CPAGRIP etc.. i also have a good knowledge of related terms such as the ones you mentioned above. What i really would like to learn more about, is how one brings steady leads and attracting people to my content.

I have had a couple of ideas so far as far as methods and niches: movie streaming site advertising on YT, also had in mind this facebook password cracker due to me finding a script on this forum. i also wanted to learn more about EmailSubmit and PPD/PPC/CPA i would like to know which direction one who is very savvy in computers and basic understanding and knowledge of basic coding languages such as PHP/HTML/CSS/SQL should try and learn first.

I appreciate the responses
2014-04-27, 02:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-27, 02:40 AM by ink420.)
(2014-04-25, 09:24 AM)The Musketeer Wrote: Bienvenue ink420. Accueil à CPA Elites.

So, you really need to start off with the basics like what CPA is, how it works, familiarize yourself with CPA/PPD/AdWords related terms (conversions,leads,EPC,CPC etc..)
Afterwards, you must find hot French niches. I can be anything you really want that has got to do with France and of course must be written in French for better conversions.

I understand that what I am saying is very general but if you need more specific help, you can always be my guest and send me a Private Message here on CPAElite.

I noticed i was unable to PM you as i do not reach the minimum requirement of 50 posts to pm you so hopefully i shall reach that requirement sooner rather than later so that perhaps you can steer me the right direction!

(2014-04-25, 09:24 AM)The Musketeer Wrote: Bienvenue ink420. Accueil à CPA Elites.

I noticed i was unable to PM you as i do not reach the minimum requirement of 50 posts to pm you so hopefully i shall reach that requirement sooner rather than later so that perhaps you can steer me the right direction!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 224 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 161 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Any Advice what should I do.. FindingGreen 2 170 2017-11-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: FindingGreen
  Seeking help to make bots . I_am_noob 3 115 2017-09-07, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Extrq
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 12 359 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top