New Make Android Apps in 2 Hours - No Coding
2018-03-17, 12:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-28, 06:33 AM by DewdropBD. Edit Reason: added purchase link )
Make Android Apps in 2 Hours - No Coding 

[Image: PhF0R9.jpg]

What you will Learn:

Module 1 - Introduction
Lecture 1- Introduction To App BuildingLecture 2 - How To Create A Navigation Menu Part 1
Lecture 3 - How To Create A Navigation Menu Part 2

Module 2 - Content Research And Creation For Your Android App
Lecture 1 - Where To Get Content For Your Android App
Lecture 2 - How To Add Content Part 1
Lecture 3 - How To Add Content Part 2

Module 3 - Using Different Screens And Options For Your Android App
Lecture 1 - Using Filters And Screens For Your Apps
Lecture 2 - How To Create Quotes App
Lecture 3 - How To Create An Action Image Screen
Lecture 4 - Creating Other Screens For The App

Module 4 - Finalize Your App And Publish It
Lecture 1 - How To Preview Your App
Lecture 2 - How To Monetize Your App
Lecture 3 - How To Submit Your App To Google PlayStore
Lecture 4 - How To Create Graphics For Google PlayStore

Bonus: How To Get New App Ideas

Price: $10 

Payment Method: PayPal (PM me for Payment Link).

Buy it here: https://selly.gg/p/dc8974c4

Review Copy Available for Three (03) Reputed Members Only.

Share This Thread :

2018-03-17, 12:09 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-03-18, 06:07 AM,
Hi, i'm very interested by your no coding make app method !!! Coul i have a review copy please ?
2018-03-18, 07:44 AM,
(2018-03-18, 06:07 AM)Vinz77 Wrote: Hi, i'm very interested by your no coding make app method !!! Coul i have a review copy please ?

Pls check pm nd leave ur review here
Latest Thanks - View all

Vinz77(2018-03-18 04:01 PM) 
2018-03-18, 08:41 AM,
I might wanna have a look at this.. But inquiring minds may wanna know..

1. Did you personally create these tutorials?
2. What's different from this and the Many free tutorials available on this subject matter?
3. What if any cost are involved from creation to Monetization?
a. What I mean are any paid tools Involved in the creation ?

b. Also, I understand your primary service is "making the App in 2 hours" but as
Module 4 is also about Submitting to Google Play store I just wanted to ask about
additional cost on that aspect.  
I know there's a $25 registration fee to get a google Developers License.  

Thank you kind Sir
2018-03-18, 10:22 AM,
i am interested , would like to get review copy
good luck with sales
2018-03-18, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-18, 10:31 AM by DewdropBD.)
(2018-03-18, 08:41 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Here is the answers:

1. Yes (Voice Over done by my VA)
2. This course focus every single details from selecting the right platform for app development to App publishing in Google Play Store.
3. There are no cost for app development, however you have the option to choose the paid plan if you need or else you can continue free.
4. No paid tool is essential.

Only there is a $25 charge (One time) for Google Developer License.

Hope it helps.

2. What's different from this and the Many free tutorials available on this subject matter?

b. Also, I understand your primary service is "making the App in 2 hours" but as
Module 4 is also about Submitting to Google Play store I just wanted to ask about

Thank you kind Sir

(2018-03-18, 10:22 AM)AlexxD Wrote: i am interested , would like to get review copy
good luck with sales

Check pm

02 Review copies already sent! 01 Left!!!
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-03-18 10:27 AM) 
2018-03-18, 10:52 AM,
(2018-03-18, 10:25 AM)dewdropbd Wrote: SwiffJustus Asked:

Here is the answers:

2. This course focus every single details from selecting the right platform for app development to App publishing in Google Play Store.
3. There are no cost for app development, however you have the option to choose the paid plan if you need or else you can continue free.

Hope it helps.

Thank you kind Sir

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions..

I have one more question but if the review copies are still available I'd like to have a look see and
 I'll give a impartial review of your product along with answering my last question.

Ok it's this ?..
"you have the option to choose the paid plan if you need or else you can continue free."

Usually there's a Paid option for a very good or otherwise limited reason Neutral
and there's nothing wrong with that as long as the original offer becomes useless without
This Upsell/Paid Upgrade/option But as you clearly stated you can continue using the FREE option without such a issue!
Of course we know a paid option may offer a few more Shiny features and again thats cool, as long as
the main functionality still exist..

Yes I know you're only asking 10 bucks but just wanna make sure our members know what you're offering and/or
what additional cost they  incur and /or additional steps they may need to take..

But that's what The Reviews are for Huh -lol

So, If the review is still avail. I'l have a look
2018-03-18, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-03-18, 11:04 AM by DewdropBD.)
(2018-03-18, 10:52 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2018-03-18, 10:25 AM)dewdropbd Wrote: Check PM.

SwiffJustus Asked:

Here is the answers:

Hope it helps.

Thank you kind Sir

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions..

I have one more question but if the review copies are still available I'd like to have a look see and
 I'll give a impartial review of your product along with answering my last question.

Ok it's this ?..
"you have the option to choose the paid plan if you need or else you can continue free."

Usually there's a Paid option for a very good or otherwise limited reason Neutral
and there's nothing wrong with that as long as the original offer becomes useless without
This Upsell/Paid Upgrade/option But as you clearly stated you can continue using the FREE option without such a issue!
Of course we know a paid option may offer a few more Shiny features and again thats cool, as long as
the main functionality still exist..

Yes I know you're only asking 10 bucks but just wanna make sure our members know what you're offering and/or
what additional cost they  incur and /or additional steps they may need to take..

But that's what The Reviews are for Huh -lol

So, If the review is still avail. I'l have a look

All 03 Review Copies Sent! Please don't ask for more. It's only $10  Wink
2018-03-18, 12:16 PM,
got review copy i will post my review soon