New Here
2015-07-14, 12:29 PM,
Hi guys, im new here from another forum.
I have been online for the past 3 years yet I haven't ever made any money.
The last 1 year I have spent a lot of my time helping people with emotional problems and other things for free.

But now in bad times I need to make some money online to pay for my school course and help my family out.
This community seems very nice and inviting from what I have seen so far and I hope I can start making some money.
I have no experience but I am willing to work hard to bring the money home.

Thanks for reading and cant wait to meet some new people!

Regards,

Apprentice
2015-07-14, 04:08 PM,
(2015-07-14, 12:29 PM)Apprentice Wrote: Hi guys, im new here from another forum.
The last 1 year I have spent a lot of my time helping people with emotional problems and other things for free.

But now in bad times I need to make some money online to pay for my school course and help my family out.
This community seems very nice and inviting from what I have seen so far and I hope I can start making some money.

Regards,

Apprentice

Glad to be the first to welcome you to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up on here. If you dig around you will find some handy guides.
Latest Thanks - View all

Apprentice(2015-07-14 08:10 PM) 
2015-07-14, 04:36 PM,
Welcome mate hope you enjoy our awesome forum it is a pleasure to have you join.

(TIP) Dont give up Internet Marketing is about trials and errors just stick with it no matter what and you to can become a high earner.

Best of luck mate
Latest Thanks - View all

Apprentice(2015-07-14 08:10 PM) 
2015-07-14, 08:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-07-14, 08:12 PM by Apprentice.)
(2015-07-14, 04:08 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 12:29 PM)Apprentice Wrote: Hi guys, im new here from another forum.

Regards,

Apprentice

Glad to be the first to welcome you to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up on here. If you dig around you will find some handy guides.

Thanks buddy, you are doing an amazing job running this forum!
Hope to have a chat with you some time.

(2015-07-14, 04:36 PM)Rival Wrote: Welcome mate hope you enjoy our awesome forum it is a pleasure to have you join.

(TIP) Dont give up Internet Marketing is about trials and errors just stick with it no matter what and you to can become a high earner.

Best of luck mate

Thanks so much man!
I have nearly given up dude, I can never find anything to make money.
Im interested in trying to find FB and IG monetizing techniques.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-07-14 08:12 PM) 
2015-07-14, 08:13 PM,
(2015-07-14, 08:11 PM)Apprentice Wrote:

Regards,

Apprentice

Thanks, although I like to think of it that all the users help run the forum too. I'm just a small reason as to why it continues to run, thanks the users as well because without them Elites would be dead by now.
2015-07-14, 08:16 PM,
You should start with CPAgrip bro.
2015-07-14, 08:21 PM,
(2015-07-14, 08:13 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Regards,

Apprentice

Thanks, although I like to think of it that all the users help run the forum too. I'm just a small reason as to why it continues to run, thanks the users as well because without them Elites would be dead by now.

Yes that is very true.
If I start to make money id love to buy elite on here!
2015-07-14, 08:22 PM,
(2015-07-14, 08:21 PM)Apprentice Wrote:

Regards,

Apprentice

Yes that is very true.

You don't need VIP to learn how to make money, just remember that buddy.
Latest Thanks - View all

Apprentice(2015-07-15 02:15 PM) 
2015-07-14, 08:34 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites! Keep an eye out on the Journeys section. Although it may not look as the place where you can find the most valuable informations to a new comer, I ensure you that this section is a goldmine if you look in the right places. Well, the whole forum is but that section is one that you will want to keep checking daily. Good luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Apprentice(2015-07-15 02:15 PM)  HawkEye(2015-07-14 08:35 PM) 
2015-07-15, 02:15 PM,
(2015-07-14, 08:22 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 08:21 PM)Apprentice Wrote:
(2015-07-14, 04:08 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Glad to be the first to welcome you to CPA Elites, thanks for signing up on here. If you dig around you will find some handy guides.

Yes that is very true.

You don't need VIP to learn how to make money, just remember that buddy.
Yeah what I meant was buying it so I can contribute towards the site.
Sorry I didnt reply before but I had to wait a day to reply back. (The rule on here)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top