New Guy Here! Looking For Advice
2016-09-08, 10:28 PM,
Hi Guys!, I'm new to the forum, came here for the obvious reasons to monetize and join in this great community! After researching and reading many things over the last few weeks/months I finally decided to give this a stab! A little extra income would be great at this current time in my life! I've invested, created and started growing some IG accounts (Although I'm late to the IG party) . I have proxies, domains and hosting. Now I am wondering if there are any members that could give me some Advice or tips on where I am slacking. Maybe we could chat over Skype or via PM. I created my own LP using 1 niche to start with the aim of it being unique. I'm just struggling with traffic and conversion rates really. However my accounts are fresh so with minimal followings to start, maybe this could be the problem!.

Thanks! Cool
2016-09-09, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-09, 08:12 AM by azgold.)
Are you using a tracker? Are you split-testing?

If you don't have many followers yet, I'm sure that plays a big part.

There are some great IG marketers here (no, not me :)). I'm sure someone can offer you some guidance.

*Edit:* Just found this thread, which may be of help to you: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Lost-15-...unts-today

Yeah, I know you didn't lose any accounts but it has some great advice for account building there.
2016-09-09, 08:37 PM,
(2016-09-08, 10:28 PM)privTech Wrote: Hi Guys!, I'm new to the forum, came here for the obvious reasons to monetize and join in this great community! After researching and reading many things over the last few weeks/months I finally decided to give this a stab! A little extra income would be great at this current time in my life! I've invested, created and started growing some IG accounts (Although I'm late to the IG party) . I have proxies, domains and hosting. Now I am wondering if there are any members that could give me some Advice or tips on where I am slacking. Maybe we could chat over Skype or via PM. I created my own LP using 1 niche to start with the aim of it being unique. I'm just struggling with traffic and conversion rates really. However my accounts are fresh so with minimal followings to start, maybe this could be the problem!.

Thanks! Cool

Good start. You should try SEO + CPA / PPD too. Instagram is 100% automated so that only means you can have a lot of free time for other things.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-09-15, 05:49 AM,
Hey guys, still at it trying to get those conversions! I've suffered a few IG account bans but I have some fresh accounts growing! I'm still struggling with getting click and conversions and wondered if anyone could shine some light on the problem? I need to get to the bottom of this so I can fix it. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 14 469 Yesterday, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fionix
  need some advice ? LKSKILLER 5 225 2017-11-17, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Need Someone Mentor or some advice LKSKILLER 1 164 2017-11-15, 01:34 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Any Advice what should I do.. FindingGreen 2 171 2017-11-10, 11:45 PM
Last Post: FindingGreen
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 279 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top