New Google URL Redirect Method
2018-06-07, 12:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-08, 09:56 PM by primux.)
The link looks like this: http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2...-cECblDr-w

This link will redirect to any URL you'd like. A google.com link comes off more trustworthy than a spammy looking link or one that looked like a CPA link. Some popular sites have the link blocked. You can check this by using the URL and testing it. One member tested it with Facebook and it didn't work. Not sure if he tested with a FB Ad or a post. I am simply selling the method which can be useful to some looking to hiding their links. I specifically use this for affiliate marketing and it's super beneficial for me.

Will be selling for $20 BTC/LTC.

You can purchase from here: https://selly.gg/p/b101204c

Feel free to post below or PM me to answer any questions.
Share This Thread :

2018-06-07, 12:12 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2018-06-07, 02:03 AM,
Sales thread approved.

Many happy customers!

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-07, 04:34 AM,
Hmmm i don't understand the goal of this can you explain me ?
2018-06-07, 04:42 AM,
(2018-06-07, 04:34 AM)euforio Wrote: Hmmm i don't understand the goal of this can you explain me ?

It's a "method seller". Nothing more, nothing less.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-07, 05:30 AM,
(2018-06-07, 04:42 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2018-06-07, 04:34 AM)euforio Wrote: Hmmm i don't understand the goal of this can you explain me ?

It's a "method seller". Nothing more, nothing less.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...mPP6woBNWA
2018-06-07, 05:46 AM,
Good luck with sales, providing aby review copies?
2018-06-07, 12:44 PM,
2018-06-07, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-07, 02:03 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Hey Buddy, Nice lil re-direct thingy you have there..
I did a little testing with The link you have there going to the amazon site and well,
it seems to work ok in youtube descript box But not so much in Facebook .
I get this..

[Image: fb_blocked_link.jpg]

And yes I used entire link as well. I mean from link location.. Maybe you can address that
cause that seems like one of the main types of places where you would use something like this,
but I would be interested on hearing your take on it. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm guessing this is to breed trust from the google brand something like with that Trustjacker thing.
Guess it could be useful for spamming as I Personally wouldn't wanna deceive Valued Visitors with something like this.
You know, have them thinking they're going one place then going to another lol.. Just my Honest opinion.
But I can definitely see where they might be some Value here..
Anyway good luck with your sales Buddy..
2018-06-07, 09:18 PM,
(2018-06-07, 01:59 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: Hey Buddy, Nice lil re-direct thingy you have there..
I did a little testing with The link you have there going to the amazon site and well,
it seems to work ok in youtube descript box But not so much in Facebook .
I get this..

[Image: fb_blocked_link.jpg]

And yes I used entire link as well. I mean from link location.. Maybe you can address that
cause that seems like one of the main types of places where you would use something like this,
but I would be interested on hearing your take on it. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm guessing this is to breed trust from the google brand something like with that Trustjacker thing.
Guess it could be useful for spamming as I Personally wouldn't wanna deceive Valued Visitors with something like this.
You know, have them thinking they're going one place then going to another lol.. Just my Honest opinion.
But I can definitely see where they might be some Value here..
Anyway good luck with your sales Buddy..

Thanks. You can use it for something more imaginative than just Facebook. I've posted the link so any users can test on a site before they purchase. I will say it's been very helpful for me. Not sharing any methods of mine, but the people who know what to do with this will be interested. I am just selling the method.