New Bie here Please Help,
2014-01-29, 04:57 PM,
Im on CPA for how many months now, and im making alot of videos on youtube, but still not going on rank top 1-10 . and when im going to check my traffic on cpa network i always see nothing., please help me, for my 1 step. i dont know how to use youtube. please guide me. :/

sorry for my english.
2014-01-29, 05:12 PM,
(2014-01-29, 04:57 PM)lether31 Wrote: Im on CPA for how many months now, and im making alot of videos on youtube, but still not going on rank top 1-10 . and when im going to check my traffic on cpa network i always see nothing., please help me, for my 1 step. i dont know how to use youtube. please guide me. :/

sorry for my english.

Well, first of all are you adding value to the videos?
Backlinks, views, likes etc...
2014-01-29, 05:17 PM,
Use different site to boost ( views + comment + like ) your video and put the correct keywords tag, try to make your own video and create a good landing page ( use blogspot it's free and easy ) , also make your own and unique word to create the content of your HQ landing page ... make a widget and wait for leads .
That's all :D
Good luck !
2014-01-29, 05:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-29, 06:04 PM by lether31.)
yes i already do that, Backlink using No hands, and im also tried the Comment+Likes with AddmeFast, but nothing change. its useless to me. :(
2014-01-29, 06:37 PM,
(2014-01-29, 05:59 PM)lether31 Wrote: yes i already do that, Backlink using No hands, and im also tried the Comment+Likes with AddmeFast, but nothing change. its useless to me. :(

The tool is not useless it's just your confused, I don't like to see people's hard work to be labelled in that way just because one person can not work out how to do something. Regardless, I would predict that the tool may be some what outdated. My advice would be that you opt for the GSA and create a good diversity of different platforms when creating the links.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top