Network that isnt hitted by FR updates ?
2014-04-12, 03:00 AM,
Hi guys as You could see many networks got hit by FR offers isuess. Could any of You tell me which network are doing great with FR offers ? Im on CPAGrip and i love it but these days cr is just too low for my traffic quality. Thanks in advance.

I am not going to be outworked. Period. You might have a lot more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me. You might be all of those things...but if we get on the treadmill together-there are two points: you're acquiring off first or I'm gonna die. It's seriously that simple.
2014-04-12, 04:12 AM,
You are not the only one bro i have the same problem.

No agony, No pain, Shall make me cry soldier was i born soldier shall i die i live by chance love by choice and kill by profession we miss home because we save homes.
[Image: 8FCpO7j.png]
2014-04-12, 04:13 AM,
For example cpalead total fail. What about another CPA?
2014-04-12, 04:15 AM,
I think all the networks have the same situation CPA & PPD it's a global issue.
2014-04-12, 05:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-12, 07:13 AM by CPAGripJohn.)
Hey Milijas,

I know it can be frustrating when you don't have access to campaigns that you need to successfully monetize your traffic. This entire thing has pretty much made all affiliate networks need to be very selective with who we are running our traffic through in France. CPAGrip still has access to many great campaigns and I'm seeing EPCs as high as $5 today in terms of performance for select publishers who have genuine content and are avoiding certain words that advertisers no longer allow.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that CPAGrip has full access to a great inventory in France, and many affiliates are still running there. The good news is that we are extremely flexible and already had compliance infrastructure that allows us to audit, approve and work directly with you to deliver the performance you deserve and the compliance that advertisers expect. Even more good news is that with patience and time and by making sure you are providing a valuable contribution to the end-user, these campaigns and their access can be preserved.

The bad news is that at first we need to be very careful with content - and that the audit process is slow as we understand fully ourselves what is, and is not allowed. There will have to be a change in how people promote in France. We can't continue to promote HACK niches, and link people to torrents to download copyright material as content. Instead, we have to write ebooks, or include instructions on how to do something creative or unique. In short, by making minor campaign adjustments you can still promote similar to how you always have, and make the advertisers happy - and doing this won't jeopardize your payments. Nice, huh? :)

I know it's a little unsettling right now, but this is something we all have to deal with. You can still enjoy promoting in any other country in the world and enjoy exclusive access to our wonderful inventory and tools.

Trust me, we are working to be your advocate and doing the best we can for all of you. We all succeed or fail together.

To our shared success,

John
Latest Thanks - View all

- NiNSHUU -(2014-04-12 06:39 PM) staffer(2014-04-12 01:23 PM) Spectre(2014-04-12 07:42 AM) AngeloRoic(2014-04-12 06:47 AM) lokabr(2014-04-12 06:43 AM) GuATiiX(2014-04-12 06:02 AM) TarmiRicmi(2014-04-12 05:58 AM) NYNF(2014-04-12 05:27 AM) 
2014-04-12, 06:45 AM,
(2014-04-12, 05:15 AM)CPAGripJohn Wrote: Hey Milijas,

I know it can be frustrating when you don't have access to campaigns that you need to successfully monetize your traffic. This entire thing has pretty much made all affiliate networks need to be very selective with who we are running our traffic through in France. CPAGrip still has access to many great campaigns and I'm seeing EPCs as high as $5 today in terms of performance for select publishers who have genuine content and are avoiding certain words that advertisers no longer allow.

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that CPAGrip has full access to a great inventory in France, and many affiliates are still running there. The good news is that we are extremely flexible and already had compliance infrastructure that allows us to audit, approve and work directly with you to deliver the performance you deserve and the compliance that advertiser expect. Even more good news is that with patience and time and by making sure you are providing a valuable contribution to the end-user, these campaigns and their access can be preserved.

The bad news is that at first we need to be very careful with content - and that the audit process is slow as we understand fully ourselves what is, and is not allowed. There will have to be a change in how people promote in France. We can't continue to promote HACK niches, and link people to torrents to download copyright material as content. Instead, we have to write ebooks, or include instructions on how to do something creative or unique. In short, by making minor campaign adjustments you can still promote similar to how you always have, and make the advertisers happy - and doing this won't jeopardize your payments. Nice, huh? :)

I know it's a little unsettling right now, but this is something we all have to deal with. You can still enjoy promoting in any other country in the world and enjoy exclusive access to our wonderful inventory and tools.

Trust me, we are working to be your advocate and doing the best we can for all of you. We all succeed or fail together.

To our shared success,

John

Glad to be a CPAGgrip member :)

Your CR and EPC sucks? Want more earnings? I have the best choice for you, look at my earnings with CPAgrip after joining them

Click Here To Join NOW [INSTANT APPROVAL]

[Image: fTwNogI.png]
2014-04-12, 06:48 AM,
#CPAGripJohn Thank you for info!

[Image: bg.png]
2014-04-12, 08:03 AM,
What happened to fr offers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Incentive Converting Network? Predatorius 5 279 2017-12-09, 11:16 PM
Last Post: biocryol77
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 77 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  What are best PPI network? Pirata 9 447 2017-11-24, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Pirata
  What CPA network for IN/RU and other Tier3 traffic to use? warezas 8 342 2017-11-20, 10:05 PM
Last Post: siddakrish
  FR PIN down? Warriorcpa 23 1,539 2017-11-20, 10:17 AM
Last Post: fruitcommander

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top