Nemakata's journey to whatever
2014-09-01, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-09-14, 04:41 PM by NemAkata.)
Hello amigos.

I'm writing my journey, because I know if I don't write it down somewhere, it will be only an excuse later if I don't succeed. May sound strange, but I need to have this written, on here, and I'll get a calendar with my earnings.
I have 1 year to come even near my goals. The goals are small, but are decent I think, specially for my surroundings.
I am currently new into this, learning methods, etc; but I have found that time makes things clearer and will only help you in the future.

I am not going to college this year to fulfill my goals and to be able to pay the college fees myself, get a car, and maybe move out to a decent place within the end of the year.
I know, this is all risky, but the only thing I have to loose is 1 year or 365 days which isn't a lot - at least for me. Time starts to count tomorrow.

Now about the technical things.
I am an semi-experienced web creator (designer, programmer, Wordpress expert) and currently have about 4-5 domains that I can monetize. Of course, I am starting to experiment with the social networks, and YouTube right now is out of the questions, just because videos aren't my main thing. I'll do this with several normal websites, and one adult one.

Mainly I don't have a set monetization method, but I'm experimenting and learning on the way. That's why I have a whole year, right?

The goal, more specifically is:
[ ] --- Get $500 for college
[ ] --- Get a turntable, vinyls, CD deck, audiophile amp and speakers
[ ] --- Get an Alfa Romeo 155 and my drivings licence
[ ] --- Move out to a $200-300/pm place! I have to secure funds for atleast 4-5 months so this will be a secure option, otherwise no.
[ ] --- Start my own company and invest or do something smart with the money!

Becoming rich isn't my goal, the goal is to get the fuck out of this mess and become an independent person with no intends of thinking about having money or not. I see money as a control tool, and I won't allow someone else to control me and my wishes. Now for the college, my parents are forcing me to go, but with their funds. I don't wish for this! They have been paying for me since a long time ago, and I want to be able to pay for myself, and of course even make 1 year break from all that garbage I learn.

[ ] --- Current Status --- [ ]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
EDIT: I am too lazy to update this, follow the thread to get updated or go to the latests posts to see my earnings. Thank you.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[ ] --- --- [ ]

I will update that box weekly. Let's see how this goes.
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2014-11-06 10:13 AM) rubelpangsa(2014-09-30 04:39 PM) 
2014-09-01, 01:36 AM,
Good Luck, mate. Taking a break for 1 year is great.

Earnings Online
★★★ 218.63€ ★★★
2014-09-01, 05:49 AM,
Thank you. I hope so, I'm putting all my faith into me, which is a huge step I guess. I hope it goes well.
2014-09-01, 10:28 PM,
Today: I got the biggest lead so far that payed $4.80 from UK. This was set'n'forget method, and I receive some leads from that from time to time, nothing special. But what gave me motivation is the lead! Only one lead, so much money.

I'm testing out YouTube to see what happens with some new tools I found with VisualBasic (my videos). Will update again soon, and earnings at the end of the week.
2014-09-03, 10:40 PM,
From today, and maybe there will be more till' the end of the day.
[Image: cuQRcW2.png]

Thank you Switzerland.
2014-09-03, 10:53 PM,
good job...nice CTR :D
and good luck :D

[Image: z49ppZt.png]
Goals
Build 20 Instagram accounts with 50k followers in 1 year!
2014-09-03, 10:57 PM,
Good luck on your journey, nemAkata!

----
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary, and those who do not.
2014-09-03, 10:59 PM,
Good luck bro.. Hope you'll succeed

[Image: Qhnn7lP.png]
2014-09-03, 11:05 PM,
Thank you, and thanks for reading my boring thread. Will update as soon as I get something interesting :P
2014-09-05, 11:57 AM,
nice what kind of websites you got?...and from where ur leads adult site?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 55 2,352 1 hour ago
Last Post: playclod
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 233 13,888 9 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 9 224 11 hours ago
Last Post: Necrozard
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,634 Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,347 2017-12-16, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top