Need someone who's good with proxies/coding - paying money!
2016-09-14, 07:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-20, 09:25 PM by kasher9.)
Hi,
This is the problem I have.
I have access to SOCKS proxies, I need them working for massplanner and IG account creator. The SOCKS proxies I have access to die within an hour or so, also, Massplanner doesn't accept SOCKS proxies. So I need someone that can create a bot that:
- Fetch the proxies from the site
- Creates a pool of proxies
- Makes a http gateway - which will essentially give me one http proxy that I can add to any software (Massplanner etc)
- Checks the proxies every 30 minutes and removes them if they are dead from the pool
- The http gateway changes the proxy upon every request. Then I can use this http gateway through massplanner etc.

I am willing to pay to have this made.

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2016-09-20, 09:23 PM,
I am still looking - surely there must be someone in this amazing community willing to make this and make some money!

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2016-09-20, 09:31 PM,
PM me what you are willing to pay for this to be made thanks. and leave your skype thanks.
2016-09-20, 09:50 PM,
(2016-09-20, 09:31 PM)CONNOR_JAMES Wrote: PM me what you are willing to pay for this to be made thanks. and leave your skype thanks.

Skype: kesh1921, and I'm not the type to set budgets on small dev projects like this, just PM me how long it'll take, whether you can actually do it, and the cost attached - we'll go from there.

2016-09-20, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-09-20, 10:38 PM by CONNOR_JAMES.)
(2016-09-20, 09:50 PM)kasher9 Wrote:
(2016-09-20, 09:31 PM)CONNOR_JAMES Wrote: PM me what you are willing to pay for this to be made thanks. and leave your skype thanks.

Skype: kesh1921, and I'm not the type to set budgets on small dev projects like this, just PM me how long it'll take, whether you can actually do it, and the cost attached - we'll go from there.
I am unable to PM added skype .

Spoke on skype thanks , yes you may have more rep , but i have been a longer member on here than you......so your point is not valid about trusting.

Anyway good luck in your journey......
2016-09-21, 01:18 AM,
Whilst you have been here longer:
A) Have a look at my thanks count - these directly correlate with how much of my content has been quality content. Most of my threads are generally to offer free info
B) I have more posts, in fact more than double
C) Most importantly, you say you have the age, but then why haven't you contributed to buying vip here at cpa elites? It's not that expensive, and ultimately makes the board better.
D) You downright refused to show me some previous work. I understand clients may not want you to show their work, but every Dev has some public work otherwise how does a client trust you ultimately?

The above, is what demonstrates trust, not just the age of an account. Nonetheless I'm not interested in giving 50% upfront when you can't fulfil any of the above.

(2016-09-20, 10:03 PM)CONNOR_JAMES Wrote:

Spoke on skype thanks , yes you may have more rep , but i have been a longer member on here than you......so your point is not valid about trusting.

2016-09-21, 05:19 AM,
(2016-09-21, 01:18 AM)kasher9 Wrote: Whilst you have been here longer:
A) Have a look at my thanks count - these directly correlate with how much of my content has been quality content. Most of my threads are generally to offer free info
B) I have more posts, in fact more than double
C) Most importantly, you say you have the age, but then why haven't you contributed to buying vip here at cpa elites? It's not that expensive, and ultimately makes the board better.
D) You downright refused to show me some previous work. I understand clients may not want you to show their work, but every Dev has some public work otherwise how does a client trust you ultimately?

The above, is what demonstrates trust, not just the age of an account. Nonetheless I'm not interested in giving 50% upfront when you can't fulfil any of the above.

(2016-09-20, 10:03 PM)CONNOR_JAMES Wrote:

No worries at all take care mate and enjoy. Smile
2016-10-05, 10:45 PM,
I'm still looking. I want to work with someone who KNOWS what he's doing. Please contact me as soon as possible guys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  good yt upvoter !!!!!! Nezar7 2 212 2017-07-29, 04:17 AM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Looking for GOOD youtube hr views provider Mebn 0 143 2017-07-29, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Mebn
  [Paying $50/$65] CPA Elites Official usergroup badge - Elites Guardians Verilog 0 188 2017-06-23, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Verilog
  WTB: Good Backlinks and PBN for Youtube mc_donkey 4 302 2017-06-20, 12:43 AM
Last Post: DrKent
  Paying $900 For Website And Script Creation Royal_Wolf 11 644 2017-06-18, 11:24 AM
Last Post: imrichard

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top