Need some major Help Please!
2013-09-05, 09:03 PM,
My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche. I remember I had no website just direct survey links (I know that is stupid). well I kept reuploading the niche and it picked up my earnings a little then boom taken down again so I made a blogger to see if It will stop it from you know getting taken down it was high quality and everything. First day I ranked it to the first page taken down almost withing a couple of hours then I re-uploaded it again and took out all the tags in the description once I saw it in the first page and It was up for a few days making crap money though then boom! again just woke up and its gone.. I am getting sick and tired of this shit. should I upload another different video or what? please tell me what to do I am want my niche to be at the top again!
2013-09-05, 10:39 PM,
try to change md5 of your video or try editing it

Looking for way to rank on youtube
2013-09-06, 06:38 AM,
Okay ill change the video up a little
2013-09-06, 06:41 AM,
I think the problem is flaggers
2013-09-07, 06:41 PM,
Never..but never put direct survey link on youtube.I made this mistake in the past and I also though that was due to competition.

Pay the cost to be the boss

2013-09-12, 04:44 PM,
TODAY I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY VIDEO BEING TAKEN DOWN AGAIN I HATE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS HAPPENNING :(
2013-09-12, 05:00 PM,
Same's happening with me too, on one of my videos, but i guess i got little idea as to why it is happenning.
2013-09-12, 05:14 PM,
(2013-09-05, 09:03 PM)cooldr1 Wrote: My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche. I remember I had no website just direct survey links (I know that is stupid). well I kept reuploading the niche and it picked up my earnings a little then boom taken down again so I made a blogger to see if It will stop it from you know getting taken down it was high quality and everything. First day I ranked it to the first page taken down almost withing a couple of hours then I re-uploaded it again and took out all the tags in the description once I saw it in the first page and It was up for a few days making crap money though then boom! again just woke up and its gone.. I am getting sick and tired of this shit. should I upload another different video or what? please tell me what to do I am want my niche to be at the top again!

Quote:My videos from this hot niche keep getting taken down the other I was making about 50 a day from this niche.
A: Find a new niche or learn SEO! don't rely no videos.
Latest Thanks - View all

BaStan(2013-09-12 05:34 PM) 
2013-09-12, 05:34 PM,
(2013-09-12, 04:44 PM)cooldr1 Wrote: TODAY I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY VIDEO BEING TAKEN DOWN AGAIN I HATE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS HAPPENNING :(

Have you followed Hawk Eye tutorials-how to be one step ahead your competition by unlisted videos?

Pay the cost to be the boss

2013-09-13, 05:34 AM,
(2013-09-12, 05:34 PM)BaStan Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 04:44 PM)cooldr1 Wrote: TODAY I JUST WOKE UP WITH MY VIDEO BEING TAKEN DOWN AGAIN I HATE IT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS HAPPENNING :(

Have you followed Hawk Eye tutorials-how to be one step ahead your competition by unlisted videos?

can you please link me to that threat buddy?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top