Need some help.
2013-12-24, 08:30 AM,
Hello CPAElites, I am new to CPA/PPD.. I am a student in UK and because I am surfing the internet like 6-7 hours a day I would like to monetize this. I know PHP / HTML & CSS and I know how to create my own script (front-end / backend) but I do not know how to promote the content, how to gain leads and stuff like that.

I bought some eBooks from HF and WF but I faild every single time.. If anyone have a good tutorial that explain step by step how to promote/advertise your page will be appreciated.. If someone can be my mentor would be much better (will give percentage).

Thanks in advice,
FederalBureau.
2013-12-24, 08:34 AM,
Just a friendly advice, don't buy ebooks most of the time its saturated since many already bought that ebook

Since you can create your own site as what you said, try to create videos of your niche then redirect it to your site. Boost the videos with views,comments and likes and it will rank your video on youtube.

To rank your videos on google you need backlinks and you will see the result after a month or more.

Base on my experience, i got some videos top on google i dont boost them with backlinks i just let it rank
2013-12-24, 08:35 AM,
Take action. I learn from my mistakes. You will learn from people around you. Think always out of the box. Be different
2013-12-24, 09:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 09:03 AM by FederalBureau.)
Thanks for your quick answers. I know how to make a website (from <?php - 0 ) and I also know how to create videos (White board videos) but I find hard to rank them... backlinks are not a problem.. I can buy them for cheap.

I also have 27k+ credits in my u2bviewss account and 30k+ in my Premium Hitleap Account.
2013-12-24, 09:11 AM,
(2013-12-24, 09:02 AM)FederalBureau Wrote: Thanks for your quick answers. I know how to make a website (from <?php - 0 ) and I also know how to create videos (White board videos) but I find hard to rank them... backlinks are not a problem.. I can buy them for cheap.

I also have 27k+ credits in my u2bviewss account and 30k+ in my Premium Hitleap Account.

as what i have heard u2bviews are not working now, they got hit by youtube update
2013-12-24, 09:36 AM,
Lol. I just logged into my CPALead account and what I saw is just.. awesome.
First: s22.postimg.org/i6v2x3mo1/image.png
Second: s22.postimg.org/a2mysd08t/image.png
Site Traffic: s9.postimg.org/ppejwk0bj/image.png

..... I set up this website today..
2013-12-24, 11:27 PM,
i have already message your latest post. & i am very interested about your CPA Script that you make. Please message me about it. Thank You

Advertising is not done in the main forum, read the rules before you come back.
2013-12-25, 09:28 PM,
so what you did to get those sales?

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top