Need some Help with AWM !
2013-05-18, 03:43 AM,
Hi guys i just got accepted in AWM and can someone help me setting up here everything because i never used cpa, i was using just PPD and it is different or not ? :)
2013-05-18, 03:53 AM,
(2013-05-18, 03:43 AM)TheTwistedHat Wrote: Hi guys i just got accepted in AWM and can someone help me setting up here everything because i never used cpa, i was using just PPD and it is different or not ? :)

I have some good news for you, you can either contact your AM and ask him/her to optimize your offers for you, they are VERY helpful and will do that without hesitation.

Or you can use the -> link locker/global settings <- inside that section you will be able to edit the minimum payout for the top paying countries.

What are the highest paying countries I hear you ask?

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

I have had a new feature built into the AWM network by David, now you can use the "drop down" rather than moving them to the no show boxes.

It means that when new offers are updated, they wont be automatically moved into your "show offers" box, you can rest assured that offers that only meet your required minimum payout are shown.
2013-05-18, 04:03 AM,
(2013-05-18, 03:53 AM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 03:43 AM)TheTwistedHat Wrote: Hi guys i just got accepted in AWM and can someone help me setting up here everything because i never used cpa, i was using just PPD and it is different or not ? :)

I have some good news for you, you can either contact your AM and ask him/her to optimize your offers for you, they are VERY helpful and will do that without hesitation.

Or you can use the -> link locker/global settings <- inside that section you will be able to edit the minimum payout for the top paying countries.

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

I have had a new feature built into the AWM network by David, now you can use the "drop down" rather than moving them to the no show boxes.

It means that when new offers are updated, they wont be automatically moved into your "show offers" box, you can rest assured that offers that only meet your required minimum payout are shown.

Great thx , will ask them then :)
2013-05-18, 04:45 AM,

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

Wrong

DE = Germany/Dutchland or some shit
DK = Denmark.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2013-05-18, 04:56 AM,

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

Thank you I am actually going to do this.
2013-05-18, 07:18 PM,

No problem look below:

AU = Austrailia

NL = Netherlands

DE = Denmark

NO = Norway

ZA = south aferica

FR = France

GB - United Kingdom

Maybe some more Etc...

PS

DE is deutchland
DK is Denmark

just felt like telling you cause im from Denmark :)
2013-05-19, 11:49 AM,
I'm the Idea behind the adwork Link locker Tool. :) any doubt ? Ask Densis then :)
2013-05-21, 11:04 AM,
PM bro.. I can help you out..
Add me on Skype too.
Well, in optimizing, you need your data.
Run your campaigns for a week, when you get your top countries..
Then optimize..
2013-05-21, 11:14 AM,
I could help out too if you want, I've been using AWM for a bit and it's a great network!

Content lockers/Link Lockers are way better at conversion than PPD as they don't require any downloads.

Just send me a PM if you need any help man, I can set you up.
2013-05-22, 01:06 AM,
How to use content locker if I only use yt. Sorry for noobish question, but Ive been registered on awm since february and Im scared to start on it lol :=)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AWM Click 25+ no lead ?? (which good one network) warrensandre25 3 128 2017-08-31, 07:06 AM
Last Post: euforio
  AWM and instagram Hypebeast 12 1,743 2017-01-10, 02:52 AM
Last Post: g3lux
  AWM: MODIFY LOCKER kderow 1 618 2017-01-09, 06:30 AM
Last Post: AdWork Media
  Looking For An AWM Referral Link tabarnak 7 885 2016-11-01, 02:18 PM
Last Post: grenadez
  AWM contentlocker custom background not showing Hypebeast 0 253 2016-03-24, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Hypebeast

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top