Need serious guidance
2015-05-07, 08:06 PM,
Let me introduce myself, I'm 24 year old [ I know, a lot older than fellow members here] and decided to go fulltime IMing. I have a degree but I really want to make a living out of IMing. Been reading heavily on IMing for the past yearish. Never made a site or ranked.

Right now I'm focusing CPA as I'm having doubts on my plan on starting an affiliate amazon site. Mainly due to the fact people making upward of 1000 bucks a day to 18,000 bucks a month, all through CPA.

I just need to know what I could be doing wrong. They to make CPA on something which you like, I've haven't came across one while I'm browsing CPAgrip.

What I'm doing right now is finding random android game and checking their search volume. Sometimes an app, not game would have 50 million install on Playstore like Moon+ Reader yet global search on Google is like 18,000. Let alone with the keywoord [hack/crack] addition where the search volume drops like a bomb.

Can anyone help me? I just want to earn thousand bucks a month just to be happy and completely change my life.
2015-05-07, 08:19 PM,
Hi Master_SEO,

Sadly, I can't help you much as I too am struggling to make it in the CPA game. What I can tell you is never give up. If something doesn't work then move on and try something else.

I have given up on my last niche which I thought would make me loads. I ranked to the first page on Youtube with my keyword and no one took an interest, really.

I am going to be moving on to pastures new at some point in the day. I just need to find a niche I am comfortable with and give it a whirl. You should do the same.

While I can't offer you expert advice, I can offer you someone to talk to that's in the same boat as you, and maybe a little spurring on when you need it.

Add me on Skype: effexion-hf
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-08 02:56 AM) 
2015-05-07, 08:57 PM,
Hey man what kinds of niches are you trying to get into?
BH niches like game h@cks will make you money for only a short period of time, so you should think about doing them until you get comfortable enough (niche research, onpage SEO etc) to start doing whitehat...or just start doing WH lol.
Amazon affiliate sites aren't the only way to make money WH. You can content lock anything really, you just need to spend some time researching. For example: "how to get rid of blackheads" has about 90k searches/m. If you put that kw into Google keywords tool you will get a ton of seed keywords you could possibly try to rank for.
I wouldn't advise going with that though since they're really high competition, but that's basically how you should start finding niches.
Hope that helps a little
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-08 02:56 AM) 
2015-05-07, 09:23 PM,
(2015-05-07, 08:57 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: Hey man what kinds of niches are you trying to get into?
BH niches like game h@cks will make you money for only a short period of time, so you should think about doing them until you get comfortable enough (niche research, onpage SEO etc) to start doing whitehat...or just start doing WH lol.
Amazon affiliate sites aren't the only way to make money WH. You can content lock anything really, you just need to spend some time researching. For example: "how to get rid of blackheads" has about 90k searches/m. If you put that kw into Google keywords tool you will get a ton of seed keywords you could possibly try to rank for.
I wouldn't advise going with that though since they're really high competition, but that's basically how you should start finding niches.
Hope that helps a little

Thanks for your response.

I don't want to sound ignorant/arrogant but I believe I can do on-site SEO pretty well. Mainly due to the fact I did my homework [infographics bookmarked, been following and reading quality content regarding it from forums and websites,]

I always though doing On-site and off-site was the grind. But after the recent days after I actually decided "fuck it, I've read enough for the past years, followed many journeys its time to actually try banking" Keyword research is the hard part.

Even though I have "top rated" tools which people claim is good like LTP, it's ain't that easy. Everything is just so hidden. Like the keyword you mentioned, how did you figure such out? I have plenty of tools bookmarked like Keywordspy, Spyfu, SEMrush, Ahref and plenties other. Don't really know how to apply them for keyword research when you have no pointer.

The problem I'm facing right now is how the hell do I find a high search volume keyword. What I'm doing right now is going through Flippa listing which won in the past. Got this tip from cloudincome. If this doesn't work out, going to browse buzzsumo to see what kind of content is trending and hopefully through intuition I could see a "the keyword"
2015-05-07, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-07, 09:34 PM by Jack Daniels.)
(2015-05-07, 09:23 PM)Master_SEO Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 08:57 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: Hey man what kinds of niches are you trying to get into?
Hope that helps a little

Thanks for your response.

I don't want to sound ignorant/arrogant but I believe I can do on-site SEO pretty well. Mainly due to the fact I did my homework [infographics bookmarked, been following and reading quality content regarding it from forums and websites,]

I always though doing On-site and off-site was the grind. But after the recent days after I actually decided "fuck it, I've read enough for the past years, followed many journeys its time to actually try banking" Keyword research is the hard part.

Even though I have "top rated" tools which people claim is good like LTP, it's ain't that easy. Everything is just so hidden. Like the keyword you mentioned, how did you figure such out? I have plenty of tools bookmarked like Keywordspy, Spyfu, SEMrush, Ahref and plenties other. Don't really know how to apply them for keyword research when you have no pointer.

The problem I'm facing right now is how the hell do I find a high search volume keyword. What I'm doing right now is going through Flippa listing which won in the past. Got this tip from cloudincome. If this doesn't work out, going to browse buzzsumo to see what kind of content is trending and hopefully through intuition I could see a "the keyword"

No worries I just didn't know where you were at in terms of that stuff.
For KW research (talking WH) just think of a broad niche like" health" then narrow it down to sub niches like "acne" "weight loss" "muscle building" "erectile dysfunction" - > common health related things I thought of just now. Then do the same process again with each sub niche ("acne" - > "blackheads" "whiteheads" "back acne" etc) then type the terms into Google keyword planner and look at the results and search volumes. Then narrow it down even more (specific products, specific types of acne, how to get rid of etc) until you find a kw you like. Then of course you need to plug that into Google and do some competition analysis on the people who are currently ranking for the term and decide if you can beat them.
Hope that helped

That's how I do it at least. Others may do different
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2015-05-08 04:19 AM) 
2015-05-07, 11:50 PM,
(2015-05-07, 09:30 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: No worries I just didn't know where you were at in terms of that stuff.
For KW research (talking WH) just think of a broad niche like" health" then narrow it down to sub niches like "acne" "weight loss" "muscle building" "erectile dysfunction" - > common health related things I thought of just now. Then do the same process again with each sub niche ("acne" - > "blackheads" "whiteheads" "back acne" etc) then type the terms into Google keyword planner and look at the results and search volumes. Then narrow it down even more (specific products, specific types of acne, how to get rid of etc) until you find a kw you like. Then of course you need to plug that into Google and do some competition analysis on the people who are currently ranking for the term and decide if you can beat them.
Hope that helped

I see. But what is your success rate with that method? Because it's just so.. Difficult to word it.

What I'm thinking right is if there was a site which inter links words with their means and such. Will allow much easier digging to find potential niches with more keywords. If one just enters "health" in keyword planner, it doesn't lead to blackheads and such. Only way I managed to stumble upon that keyword was I went to ubersuggest and entered "how to remove". Gave me shit load of keywords and looking through the top results, most of them are 'used'.

Look at the top keywords with most search volume:-
how to remove skin tags 33,100
how to remove blackheads 33,100
how to remove acrylic nails 33,100
how to remove wallpaper 27,100
how to remove gel nail polish 22,200
how to remove a tick 22,200

Picking one randomly, how to remove gel nail polish , the top SERP is dominated by [can't post gyazo links] very high DA pages 5 are above 80 DA although with PA 50. One could say you can rank a parasite instead like Yahoo answer. Create the question, reply and spam backlinks to it. Link Yahoo answer to a CPA page? If you think about the demographic, who would be some teen girls and just looking for info, not to download something which would result them filling/submit/surveying. Only way to benefit would be through Adsense but I'm assuming the CTR won't be great.

Which brings me to a conclusion, want to do CPA mostly BH niche where people would be trying to get something. I search two ebooks names which were popular on Goodreads but their search volume was very low.
2015-05-08, 12:50 AM,
(2015-05-07, 11:50 PM)Master_SEO Wrote:
(2015-05-07, 09:30 PM)Jack Daniels Wrote: No worries I just didn't know where you were at in terms of that stuff.
Hope that helped

I see. But what is your success rate with that method? Because it's just so.. Difficult to word it.

What I'm thinking right is if there was a site which inter links words with their means and such. Will allow much easier digging to find potential niches with more keywords. If one just enters "health" in keyword planner, it doesn't lead to blackheads and such. Only way I managed to stumble upon that keyword was I went to ubersuggest and entered "how to remove". Gave me shit load of keywords and looking through the top results, most of them are 'used'.

Look at the top keywords with most search volume:-
how to remove skin tags 33,100
how to remove blackheads 33,100
how to remove acrylic nails 33,100
how to remove wallpaper 27,100
how to remove gel nail polish 22,200
how to remove a tick 22,200

Picking one randomly, how to remove gel nail polish , the top SERP is dominated by [can't post gyazo links] very high DA pages 5 are above 80 DA although with PA 50. One could say you can rank a parasite instead like Yahoo answer. Create the question, reply and spam backlinks to it. Link Yahoo answer to a CPA page? If you think about the demographic, who would be some teen girls and just looking for info, not to download something which would result them filling/submit/surveying. Only way to benefit would be through Adsense but I'm assuming the CTR won't be great.

Which brings me to a conclusion, want to do CPA mostly BH niche where people would be trying to get something. I search two ebooks names which were popular on Goodreads but their search volume was very low.

For the top level of my keyword search ("health" for the example) I wouldn't put that in the kw planner. I'd just think of things that people might need help with health-wise (acne etc) then I'd use the kw planner with the things I think of combined with words like how to remove ("how to remove blackheads).
Health will generally be very very competitive because of sites like webmd, it was just an example to show the process of finding seed keywords from a broad niche topic.
2015-05-08, 02:29 AM,
So your goal is to make $1000 per month.

Let's assume a rather low EPC of $0.10, ...just to avoid disappointment...

10.000 clicks x $0.10 EPC= $1000

Lets say you have a not so good click through of 1/3, ...again just to avoid disappointment...

That means that you would need about 30.000 visitors per month, or an average of 1.000 visitors per day, to reach your goal.

If you split that through 10 niches, you only need 100 daily visitors per niche to reach your goal... 50 visitors if you have 20 niches...

Maybe that's the way for you to go, focusing on more smaller niches instead of trying to find a golden nugget.

Its more work initially, but easier to pull off, and more stable in the long run.
Latest Thanks - View all

TygraOlympia(2015-05-08 10:31 AM) Ben”””(2015-05-08 02:31 AM) 
2015-05-08, 02:50 AM,
The real way to be sccessfull is to stop browsing around the web and seriously starting to work. And the math example from Anhedonia is good. It´s realistic and so you can imagine the cash and the value of work which is needed to kill it. Since you know now what is needed for your goal you should getting started. No excuses anymore, the time to cry is over now it´s time to fight bro.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack Daniels(2015-05-08 06:53 AM) 
2015-05-08, 10:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-08, 10:38 AM by TygraOlympia.)
(2015-05-08, 02:29 AM)Anhedonia Wrote: So your goal is to make $1000 per month.

Lets say you have a not so good click through of 1/3, ...again just to avoid disappointment...

That means that you would need about 30.000 visitors per month, or an average of 1.000 visitors per day, to reach your goal.

If you split that through 10 niches, you only need 100 daily visitors per niche to reach your goal... 50 visitors if you have 20 niches...

Maybe that's the way for you to go, focusing on more smaller niches instead of trying to find a golden nugget.

Its more work initially, but easier to pull off, and more stable in the long run.
By far the best advice i've seen on here.
But I would like to add onto it by saying that you shouldn't ever give up on looking for that 'gold gem'.
There are tons of ways to monetize everything online. It's just finding out what people are willing to do for that something.
Ex: Free MineCraft Accounts. That used to bring in $80/day for me with ShareCash. Now, I get squiddlydop, nothing.

Creating a website to rank is a really good way to make money and control more of your 'authority'. But the downside is that you need an aged domain thanks to Google's hummingbird update. Even if you don't use the website yet. Letting it age at least 3 months will make ranking it so much easier for you when you finally find those niches you want to target.

I mean, technically, you can even do it the cheap way and make a blogger/wordpress/instapage or whatever the hell you want instead of buying a .com/.net/.co etc. etc.

The only issue you will have then is either straight up competition from people who have aged domains and established rankings and you'll need unique, high quality backlinks and a lot of people on the net are overpricing their services.
I see a lot of 'high quality' backlinking services charging $127/month to make some bs backlinks you could do yourself if you had 3 hours set aside to make them.

Just don't fall into the hype and don't go bandwagon hopping. You need to find good, consistent niches that you can take advantage of.

Best of luck!
PS: I would put that degree to use. Make money with that job to fuel your ambitions. Money doesn't come easy online unless you've already built an empire.

(2015-05-08, 02:29 AM)Anhedonia Wrote: So your goal is to make $1000 per month.

By far the best advice i've seen on here.
But I would like to add onto it by saying that you shouldn't ever give up on looking for that 'gold gem'.
There are tons of ways to monetize everything online. It's just finding out what people are willing to do for that something.
Ex: Free MineCraft Accounts. That used to bring in $80/day for me with ShareCash. Now, I get squiddlydop, nothing.

Creating a website to rank is a really good way to make money and control more of your 'authority'. But the downside is that you need an aged domain thanks to Google's hummingbird update. Even if you don't use the website yet. Letting it age at least 3 months will make ranking it so much easier for you when you finally find those niches you want to target.

I mean, technically, you can even do it the cheap way and make a blogger/wordpress/instapage or whatever the hell you want instead of buying a .com/.net/.co etc. etc.

The only issue you will have then is either straight up competition from people who have aged domains and established rankings and you'll need unique, high quality backlinks and a lot of people on the net are overpricing their services.
I see a lot of 'high quality' backlinking services charging $127/month to make some bs backlinks you could do yourself if you had 3 hours set aside to make them.

Just don't fall into the hype and don't go bandwagon hopping. You need to find good, consistent niches that you can take advantage of.

Best of luck!
PS: I would put that degree to use. Make money with that job to fuel your ambitions. Money doesn't come easy online unless you've already built an empire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  in need your expert guidance. monstermaash 5 199 2017-11-02, 12:26 AM
Last Post: monstermaash
  Need Guidance - How to earn with CPAGrip content locker by driving youtube traffic nfrbd17 1 358 2017-06-03, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sapnmeet
  Anyone used Mass Video Blaster Pro? In need of some guidance Murker 12 1,968 2016-10-21, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Enzlo
  Outright Plea for Help / Guidance Obliviate 9 491 2015-03-17, 09:51 PM
Last Post: fbdirect
  confused need guidance dukethacore 2 222 2015-01-25, 04:42 PM
Last Post: SADBOYS2001

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top