Need opinions on a network to go with.
2015-03-04, 05:18 AM,
I recently made a thread asking a few questions I had about getting started on earning some money, and the responses and feedback I got was awesome. Everyone who posted had something positive to contribute and I just thought that was really cool. So when I got help with my first few questions, and I have a few ideas I want to get started on, my only thing now is I'm trying to decide which affiliate network to go with.

First maybe I should tell you a bit of how I plan to be earning to begin with.
Since I'm pretty much a newbie, I plan to be starting out with mainly Blackhat niches, maybe if I can manage to get in a Whitehat niche or two I will, but Blackhat to start with. Also, I'll be using YouTube to get my traffic. I plan to make nice videos, of whatever it is my niche may be, and in the video and description of the video, the link to a nice landing page related to the niche.

So say I'm doing a Microsoft Points Generator (I'm not using this, just an example), I would make a video, maybe have a fake VB program that looks like its the real deal, and show it "working" and all that good stuff, but then I would have a link to the landing page in the video itself, and video description.
Then I would have the download link, or similar to the file on the landing page.

My question is which network should I go with?
I have been looking at a few, and some that I really like are CPA Lead, Owner of banned network: http://gyazo.com/a306295c779c22f3ceafd79595ab5054, EasyFiles, or CheersFile. I like CPA Lead just because it has stuff I can use now, and in the future when I start making bigger ventures and hopefully earning more money.

I just wanted to see if anyone here would have an opinion, based on the way I plan to be earning right now, which one of these networks would work best for me do you think? I would really appreciate any input you guys and gals may have on this subject. Or if there's a network you think may be better for me, Id be more than happy to hear about it!
2015-03-04, 11:56 PM,
Anyone? It doesn't even have to be a network I mentioned, if you know of one that sounds like it would fit my criteia, Id be more than happy to hear about it.
2015-03-05, 12:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-05, 12:06 AM by allnet.)
I would join CPAGrip.com, you don't need to apply there and they accepting any kind of traffic(except adult).
The account manager is also very kind and helpful, i can really recommend them.

Good luck with your CPA journey.

allnet

Need help with anything German related? Just PM me!

My tutorials so far:
3x Black/Whitehat Niches
How to add a countdown to your LP - will increase your conversions/CTR
2015-03-05, 12:17 AM,
Just to say you might want to get paid quickly, since cpalead minimum payout is only 10$ I suggest to go with them. I am not saying others are bad or something else but for a newbie it is a great accomplishment to receive your first payout. Later you can join other networks.
2015-03-05, 01:07 AM,
Go For CPAgrip they are the best if you need to get approved fast add me on skype i can talk to account manager and get u there fast

skype aminrazvi@outlook.com
2015-03-05, 01:11 AM,
The best CPA Network is CPAGrip while the best PPD network is ShareCash. It's up to you which one you want to roll for. There are more in the Network Reviews subforum.
2015-03-06, 01:29 AM,
(2015-03-05, 01:07 AM)amin99 Wrote: Go For CPAgrip they are the best if you need to get approved fast add me on skype i can talk to account manager and get u there fast

skype aminrazvi@outlook.com

Great way to get some refferals, right? CPAGrip is approving automatically!
2015-03-06, 01:32 AM,
Go with CPA Grip,they always pay me early and awesome support!

Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 97 2017-10-16, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  looking for a network miamor 10 353 2017-10-12, 07:22 AM
Last Post: 37710t
  AreYouHuman.co - on which cpa network I can find this honeydew 2 166 2017-10-06, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Darknetwork
  Network like OGAds dumel55 3 142 2017-09-29, 04:28 PM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Help which CPA network Easy Convertion lead?? warrensandre25 6 314 2017-09-27, 06:35 PM
Last Post: alwaysnewbie

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top