Need motivation and HELP!
2015-05-26, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-26, 05:32 PM by y0urf3ar.)
hello cpaelites!
i've been in and out of cpa/pdd for about a year.I started with youtube and sharecash and got like 2$ per day on my good days. Now i started with CPAGRIP. I have been searching this forum for about a week about guides tutorials that gave me too little help. I now use youtube and a blogger landing page but still the conversions are really bad and i am not motivated at all to continue.I really need some bucks as i have to pay for my car, taxes and to pay my rent. It seems like youtube doesnt work anymore or i dont know how to do it.If anyone sees this post please help me i really need it.

ps.Im in a really economically tight situation so with your help i might do something.
ps2.Some of you might be like "GET A JOB MEEH" i already have a job i just need some cash to pay my bills.

Well, it got too frustrating now. I have really good unsaturated niches and im not able to do anything with them. I just need guidance or some motivation i guess. Anyway thanks for the reply
2015-05-26, 05:35 PM,
(2015-05-26, 05:19 PM)y0urf3ar Wrote: hello cpaelites!
i've been in and out of cpa/pdd for about a year.I started with youtube and sharecash and got like 2$ per day on my good days. Now i started with CPAGRIP. I have been searching this forum for about a week about guides tutorials that gave me too little help. I now use youtube and a blogger landing page but still the conversions are really bad and i am not motivated at all to continue.I really need some bucks as i have to pay for my car, taxes and to pay my rent. It seems like youtube doesnt work anymore or i dont know how to do it.If anyone sees this post please help me i really need it.

ps.Im in a really economically tight situation so with your help i might do something.
ps2.Some of you might be like "GET A JOB MEEH" i already have a job i just need some cash to pay my bills.

Sounds to me like your head is all over the place to be honest, if you think to much you will not make progress, fact. Instead of worrying about getting help and reading thousands of different guides (which will only confuse you further), why not set out and test out what you know best.

You said:
Quote: I now use youtube and a blogger landing page but still the conversions are really bad a

Which would tell me one of two things:
1. Your LP design sucks
2. The niches are old/saturated and redundant

Take a new approach to both your attitude and effort and you will make money, just think outside the box and test out niches nobody else is using, or at least opt for niches that you know will have little competition and perhaps focus on different countries too. Work on your design and split test many different LPs. The reality is making money online is NOT easy it's pretty difficult, however, if you have time and patience with the right attitude it will be faster.
Latest Thanks - View all

y0urf3ar(2015-05-26 05:38 PM) 
2015-05-26, 05:40 PM,
Thanks a lot man.I want to ask you one thing though. Is youtube still working as it used to?
and as of the blogger my LP is great i just dont get enough traffic to make money out of it ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HQ] DAILY MOTIVATION DO DON'T GIVE UP AND CONTINUE TheDutchLegend 6 381 2017-04-24, 07:20 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Do you Need Motivation to Succeed? Obliviate 0 314 2016-04-18, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Obliviate
  Help request - Filling the Gaps/Partnership & motivation CrazyApple 4 355 2015-07-14, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Jack Daniels
  [Super-Motivation] - You Are Already Rich (Video) Gabriel88 1 392 2015-03-18, 02:43 PM
Last Post: L0gic
  Lack of motivation danhenrique 31 1,774 2014-12-23, 10:59 AM
Last Post: coomike

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top