Need method
2016-10-03, 12:38 AM,
Hello, i need method that would make me some money without any investment, I saw a lot of methods but all of them requires a investment, is there any method that not require a investment for a start?
2016-10-03, 01:00 AM,
go back working at macdonalds son ... you need to spend money to make money...
Latest Thanks - View all

Airborne(2016-10-04 12:22 AM) cashflow(2016-10-03 07:38 AM) 
2016-10-03, 01:09 AM,
The investment requirement for that many methods isn't that large. You really should look at securing a small amount of money, first.
2016-10-03, 03:02 AM,
(2016-10-03, 01:00 AM)llerena40 Wrote: go back working at macdonalds son ... you need to spend money to make money...

I agree with you " Money makes money "

Liverpool F.C YNWA 1892 <3

2016-10-03, 06:36 AM,
C'mon guys. There are plenty of methods that doesn't require any kind of investment (only time and hard work).

Let's say that's default CPA setup is: Traff source -> landing -> content locker.

Landing solution. You can go with free hostings there are plenty of them, blogger etc.. So, setup landing and add content locker. If you make it HQ, even blogger site can get you high epc. So, make a HQ landing.

Traff source. Spam always work. Make few social media accs and spam your landing across on niche related pages. Or, you can make a video about your niche and promote it on yt and similar video sites. Seo is free. Find low month search volume keyword, make HQ articles on your site, share them on your social networks pages/accs etc.

Do some work, at first you can't expect big results, point is in analysis. Let me explain you this MOST important factor.
When you make and upload video to youtube, let's say after 3-7 days you will get some results (good or bad). So, analyse those results and make it better. If your video for those 3-7 days get 50 views, concentrate on thing to get more views, check this forum or on G how to rank your video better. After that your video starts getting views but there are lots of dislikes and negative comments. So, you must make better video for next upload and to change angle of approach to viewers/visitors (try not to be obvious that you make video just for them to fill offer, give some value).

Ok, after that you see some results and yt viewers starts coming to your landing. There are 100 unique visitors per day on your site but there are 50 impressions and 20 clicks 2 leads 3$. Ok, from those results you notice that from 100 visitors only 50 click on your call to action thing (btn etc). So text on your site is not convincing, u must improve that, also from those 50 that are clicked on you call to action button and when they see content locker, only 20 are interested to fill offer for you incentive. So you must improve content locker text, to make better ctr. Even if you push hard and make all this things great, earnings are low, change network then leave that niche, find new, find new approach etc. Pay attention to details, tweak, twist them on that way you will gain experience and every new niche will be easier to bank from. But never stop testing. :)

This is "Trial and error" method that will work until earth stops spinning.
I guess your next question is "Tell me a one niche". Think of something that might work, or check what other guys do. Trial and error, but make sure to gain knowledge from that error or you will be in circle and there is no hope for you in IM.

Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

WillydaDon(2017-10-05 04:39 AM) Silverupload(2016-10-04 04:04 AM) ImAlanas(2016-10-03 10:31 PM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2016-10-03, 06:50 AM,
(2016-10-03, 06:36 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: C'mon guys. There are plenty of methods that doesn't require any kind of investment (only time and hard work).

Let's say that's default CPA setup is: Traff source -> landing -> content locker.

Landing solution. You can go with free hostings there are plenty of them, blogger etc.. So, setup landing and add content locker. If you make it HQ, even blogger site can get you high epc. So, make a HQ landing.

Traff source. Spam always work. Make few social media accs and spam your landing across on niche related pages. Or, you can make a video about your niche and promote it on yt and similar video sites. Seo is free. Find low month search volume keyword, make HQ articles on your site, share them on your social networks pages/accs etc.

Do some work, at first you can't expect big results, point is in analysis. Let me explain you this MOST important factor.
When you make and upload video to youtube, let's say after 3-7 days you will get some results (good or bad). So, analyse those results and make it better. If your video for those 3-7 days get 50 views, concentrate on thing to get more views, check this forum or on G how to rank your video better. After that your video starts getting views but there are lots of dislikes and negative comments. So, you must make better video for next upload and to change angle of approach to viewers/visitors (try not to be obvious that you make video just for them to fill offer, give some value).

Ok, after that you see some results and yt viewers starts coming to your landing. There are 100 unique visitors per day on your site but there are 50 impressions and 20 clicks 2 leads 3$. Ok, from those results you notice that from 100 visitors only 50 click on your call to action thing (btn etc). So text on your site is not convincing, u must improve that, also from those 50 that are clicked on you call to action button and when they see content locker, only 20 are interested to fill offer for you incentive. So you must improve content locker text, to make better ctr. Even if you push hard and make all this things great, earnings are low, change network then leave that niche, find new, find new approach etc. Pay attention to details, tweak, twist them on that way you will gain experience and every new niche will be easier to bank from. But never stop testing. :)

This is "Trial and error" method that will work until earth stops spinning.
I guess your next question is "Tell me a one niche". Think of something that might work, or check what other guys do. Trial and error, but make sure to gain knowledge from that error or you will be in circle and there is no hope for you in IM.

Good luck.

Really good explanation for people who dont have money and start cpa. For people who want to earn some dollar , i know it's really long but you can use webiste where you have to finish some free surveys, install app or read emails , i know payout is not big but with the time you can have some money to buy an hosting for 1$ month or start to buy proxies
2016-10-03, 10:28 PM,
everything related to IM need "invest" . That means money to start. ppc,seo,list building,even adult need some invest.
2016-10-04, 09:59 AM,
I made my own money for CPA without any form of investment. It may be harder, who knows, that's all up to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 140 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 154 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 165 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,800 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  want method to get bing coupons unlimited trafficbeast 2 919 2017-09-02, 10:59 PM
Last Post: asamer88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top