Need help with bing ads!!
2015-11-25, 10:22 PM,
Hello guys! Few days ago a member of this forum share 5 coupons for Bing ads and I redeem 1 of 200$..made some research, found a niche whitehat pretty interesting, but now is more difficulty for me.. I need some advice from you guys.. My questions is :

1. Which is better for a domain name : nichename.com or niche-name.com or it does not matter? Name contain 3-4 short words like "how to Bla Bla"
2. I have 5-6 keyword for this niches.. I can put all in this campaign?
3. How to obtain lowest cpc..like 0.05c or lower , if is possible ?
4. It s a healthy niches .. How to monetize?
5. My English isn't so good and I can't write a hq article.. Where to buy a good/relevant article about my niches (500-1000 words) at a good price?
If you have other advice for me please leave a comment
Thanks

- If you can count your money go back to work -
2015-11-26, 08:03 AM,
I'm not an expert but I believe that it's better to leave the hyphen out of the domain name. nichename.com so people don't have to type the - in.

Re monetizing the health niche, if you can't find a CPA offer that suits, ClickBank has lots of fitness/health offers you could promote. Best thing is probably to build a list, too.

Buying articles is fairly easy and there are several places online to find English speaking writers (I used to be one :)). There's Upwork, Freelancer, Indeed, fiverr, Constant Contact, etc. There is also a place called $1 Article. I've never used any of these sites, so don't know how good they are. I Think Upwork has some good, decent writers from what I've heard. There are lots of places, you can do a search but read reviews and clips (writing samples) if they're available before hiring. Often times the really cheap articles are complete crap.

Some forums also advertise writing services at low costs. You can also place an ad on kijiji or other classifieds sites, saying that you're looking for a content or article writer. I used to get clients that way sometimes.

Re getting low cost clicks on Bing, sorry haven't tried them yet but if they're like other PPC, you start higher and gradually lower your bid until you hit the spot where you're still getting enough quality traffic without paying more than you have to. Think I read somewhere to start around 30 cents and work your way down but since I haven't tried it, can't vouch for that.

Also, is your main keyword in the ad title and the display URL to establish relevancy? Are you split testing?

If you set your keyword matching to Exact, rather than Broad, you won't spend so much so fast. Well, unless your fantastic ad dazzles buyers and they flock to your offer. :)

You know that health related ads are likely to be expensive, right? It's a high competition niche, so that drives the cost up. If you have narrowed down a niche, that would probably help lower the price.

Hope something here is helpful. Also hope someone more experienced in Bing pops in to advise.

So, basically - go for quality, do your keyword homework and keep an eye on your bids.
2015-11-27, 02:31 AM,
(2015-11-26, 08:03 AM)azgold Wrote: I'm not an expert but I believe that it's better to leave the hyphen out of the domain name. nichename.com so people don't have to type the - in.

Re monetizing the health niche, if you can't find a CPA offer that suits, ClickBank has lots of fitness/health offers you could promote. Best thing is probably to build a list, too.

Buying articles is fairly easy and there are several places online to find English speaking writers (I used to be one :)). There's Upwork, Freelancer, Indeed, fiverr, Constant Contact, etc. There is also a place called $1 Article. I've never used any of these sites, so don't know how good they are. I Think Upwork has some good, decent writers from what I've heard. There are lots of places, you can do a search but read reviews and clips (writing samples) if they're available before hiring. Often times the really cheap articles are complete crap.

Some forums also advertise writing services at low costs. You can also place an ad on kijiji or other classifieds sites, saying that you're looking for a content or article writer. I used to get clients that way sometimes.

Re getting low cost clicks on Bing, sorry haven't tried them yet but if they're like other PPC, you start higher and gradually lower your bid until you hit the spot where you're still getting enough quality traffic without paying more than you have to. Think I read somewhere to start around 30 cents and work your way down but since I haven't tried it, can't vouch for that.

Also, is your main keyword in the ad title and the display URL to establish relevancy? Are you split testing?

If you set your keyword matching to Exact, rather than Broad, you won't spend so much so fast. Well, unless your fantastic ad dazzles buyers and they flock to your offer. :)

You know that health related ads are likely to be expensive, right? It's a high competition niche, so that drives the cost up. If you have narrowed down a niche, that would probably help lower the price.

Hope something here is helpful. Also hope someone more experienced in Bing pops in to advise.

So, basically - go for quality, do your keyword homework and keep an eye on your bids.

2015-11-28, 09:31 AM,
You're welcome. :)

Did you launch your campaign?
2015-11-30, 10:21 PM,
(2015-11-25, 10:22 PM)coiosu Wrote: Hello guys! Few days ago a member of this forum share 5 coupons for Bing ads and I redeem 1 of 200$..made some research, found a niche whitehat pretty interesting, but now is more difficulty for me.. I need some advice from you guys.. My questions is :

1. Which is better for a domain name : nichename.com or niche-name.com or it does not matter? Name contain 3-4 short words like "how to Bla Bla"
5. My English isn't so good and I can't write a hq article.. Where to buy a good/relevant article about my niches (500-1000 words) at a good price?
Thanks

hi coiosu,

1- for what i know, doesn't really matter, the best important thing is that u target your main keyword on ur domain and that's it.
2-sure! or u can create several ads for each keyword to the same campaign to see witch one convert the best and then focus only on that.(optional)
3-there is a very good healthy niche network i can suggest you, pm me Wink
4-well, my one as well is horrible that's why i always use fiver, but only get works from mother-tongue people it will convert the best for u.

really hope this helps

jonathan
2015-11-30, 11:37 PM,
(2015-11-28, 09:31 AM)azgold Wrote: You're welcome. :)

(2015-11-30, 10:21 PM)mantarochen Wrote:
(2015-11-25, 10:22 PM)coiosu Wrote: Hello guys! Few days ago a member of this forum share 5 coupons for Bing ads and I redeem 1 of 200$..made some research, found a niche whitehat pretty interesting, but now is more difficulty for me.. I need some advice from you guys.. My questions is :

Thanks

hi coiosu,

1- for what i know, doesn't really matter, the best important thing is that u target your main keyword on ur domain and that's it.
2-sure! or u can create several ads for each keyword to the same campaign to see witch one convert the best and then focus only on that.(optional)
4-well, my one as well is horrible that's why i always use fiver, but only get works from mother-tongue people it will convert the best for u.

really hope this helps

jonathan

bought 1000words article from fiverr for 10$ looks good and original.. this night i will buy domain without "-" .. set up website and take a look on bing to create a campaing .. maybe this thing will get me in trouble... probably i will star a journey before start the campaing .. will see how is going :D

2015-12-01, 12:02 AM,
(2015-11-30, 11:37 PM)coiosu Wrote:
(2015-11-28, 09:31 AM)azgold Wrote: You're welcome. :)

(2015-11-30, 10:21 PM)mantarochen Wrote:

Thanks

hi coiosu,

really hope this helps

jonathan

bought 1000words article from fiverr for 10$ looks good and original.. this night i will buy domain without "-" .. set up website and take a look on bing to create a campaing .. maybe this thing will get me in trouble... probably i will star a journey before start the campaing .. will see how is going :D

reach me out if u need any help ))
Latest Thanks - View all

coiosu(2015-12-01 12:14 AM) 
2015-12-02, 06:10 AM,
(2015-11-30, 11:37 PM)coiosu Wrote: [quote='azgold' pid='515371' dateline='1448679709']
You're welcome. :)

(2015-11-25, 10:22 PM)coiosu Wrote: bought 1000words article from fiverr for 10$ looks good and original.. this night i will buy domain without "-" .. set up website and take a look on bing to create a campaing .. maybe this thing will get me in trouble... probably i will star a journey before start the campaing .. will see how is going :D

Excellent! You're taking action. Good luck, please let us know how things go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reddit Ads, what are your experiences? Mr. Burnham 7 374 2017-11-23, 10:55 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  Need Download Button Ads insomniac 6 283 2017-10-24, 01:49 PM
Last Post: insomniac
  help with adwords ads accounts keko0o 4 231 2017-10-20, 10:38 PM
Last Post: keko0o
  Bing Ads Premiun Or Monthly Invoicing DevilData 2 163 2017-10-19, 09:21 PM
Last Post: DevilData
  Twitter Ads Franzian 2 191 2017-09-28, 09:35 PM
Last Post: biocryol77