Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Need help with Youtube please
2019-10-26, 04:32 PM,
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well,

I'm new to CPA marketing using content locking techniques, started 9 months ago, and I'm really struggling to make my videos rank I did read all the treads in this forum related to youtube but I still need help with some things.

so here is how I'm doing it until now I tried 10 aged accounts with videos, I buy them 11$ each, I upload 2-3 videos per account some of them got removed but I know that this is part of this game... after I successfully upload a video I wait about 5-6 hours to see if youtube doesn't remove it (recent YT update that removes video and gives you a strike for not respecting the community guidelines)

I go then and buy some HR views (about 1k views for every video), I use ytmonster, I also order likes & comments but until now I didn't succeed to rank a single video !!!! could you please give me a hint or some tips I would really appreciate it. what am I doing wrong?

Also if you don't mind me asking, how can I make the link of my LP stick in the comment section because when I add & pin my comment, YT removes it after 1-2 days. I would like also to know how you can order likes for the pinned comment?

Thank you so much for you help, really struggling with youtube and I have a burning desire to make it with cpa just need some hints and advice from you guys I'm puting the hard work every day :) I'm making now 3-5$ a day but I'm getting traffic from different sources (seo, pinterest, FB) and started youtube about 2 months now.

Thanks,
Best regards,
2019-10-27, 02:30 PM,
ur mistake is ur waiting too long to buy views, your views should arrive the first hour to rank
2019-10-27, 03:34 PM,
(2019-10-27, 02:30 PM)Murk Wrote: ur mistake is ur waiting too long to buy views, your views should arrive the first hour to rank

Thank you for this advice mate :) I will try this time to order the views in the first hour, could you please suggest to me how much amount of views I should buy? also, do you have any suggestions for good SMM panels? I don't have a big budget to test out many of them I would be grateful for any suggestion to test first :) for now, I'm working only with ytmonster with the premium plan of 14.99 monthly subscription,

Thanks a lot, mate :) best regards.
2019-10-27, 03:47 PM,
smmglobe com s2 /b2 views but they are not working atm due to update will work in few days hopefully. Regarding views depends on the niche but i usually start with 10k
2019-10-27, 04:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-10-27, 05:15 PM by Ninjagar.)
Thank you so much, Murk, for your fast replay :) could you please explain to me what "s2 /b2 views" mean?

I'm really grateful for your help man, big thanks :)

Yo bro, thanks, I've just registred to that pannel and I found there s2/b2/s3... :) but still not sure what it means :)
Best regards mate,
2019-10-27, 11:17 PM,
(2019-10-27, 04:42 PM)Ninjagar Wrote: Thank you so much, Murk, for your fast replay :) could you please explain to me what "s2 /b2 views" mean?

Yo bro, thanks, I've just registred to that pannel and I found there s2/b2/s3... :) but still not sure what it means :)
Best regards mate,

those are the type of views that you need to buy, but you can't right now because they are updating
2019-10-28, 01:15 AM,
(2019-10-27, 11:17 PM)Murk Wrote:
(2019-10-27, 04:42 PM)Ninjagar Wrote: Thank you so much, Murk, for your fast replay :) could you please explain to me what "s2 /b2 views" mean?

Best regards mate,

those are the type of views that you need to buy, but you can't right now because they are updating

Yes, dear Murk, I see that's it's pending, I'll wait until the service is back and try it :) thanks a lot man, also if you have some other advice for me I would be more than happy :) wish you all the best mate.
2019-12-06, 06:44 PM,
(2019-10-28, 01:15 AM)Ninjagar Wrote:
(2019-10-27, 11:17 PM)Murk Wrote:

Best regards mate,

Yes, dear Murk, I see that's it's pending, I'll wait until the service is back and try it :) thanks a lot man, also if you have some other advice for me I would be more than happy :) wish you all the best mate.

Were you able to get going with the views and start ranking in the past two months?

Im in the same boat and Ive got a couple videos ranked for a strong keyword but no conversions in 4 days. Ive been watching entirely, liking, and commenting each video from a couple accounts right after publishing to unlisted. Then Ill 3-5k views from Just Another Panel spread out over the first few hours of publishing the video. Its been working for ranking but no conversions yet. Maybe the content is not fresh enough for the subject. But there are recent views for other videos. Ill have to keep testing with others in my niche and something should work.
2019-12-07, 03:28 PM,
Add views immediately on the next minute your video goes live.

Add real likes &n also add embeds as many as you can

You will get good results if everything done right
2019-12-08, 01:06 PM,
(2019-12-07, 03:28 PM)IM2020 Wrote: Add views immediately on the next minute your video goes live.

Add real likes &n also add embeds as many as you can

You will get good results if everything done right

where to get embeds? does any smm panel provides this service? or need to look for it on fiverr?