Need help to get started [Read for more!]
2013-10-22, 02:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-10-22, 02:53 AM by Regulus.)
Hello there awesome members. I joined this Forum a month ago or something and have mostly been checking some threads out and try to get some new ideas and find new good niches. But at the moment i got a big problem and it is money. I'm broke af at the moment and have about $1.00 on my paypal, and that's all.

I said to myself (Damn, i need to start earn some money and not just give up as soon as i have a problem or am unlucky)

My father are very disappointed at me right now as i don't have a work and i don't earn a single penny, he's tired of me always walking to him and asking for money when i need something. And i want to change that, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to start earning some dollars. I know that you don't earn so much in the beginning but you gotta work harder and harder to get these sick autopilot earnings from what i have understood. And yeah, I'm willing to do anything to get started and for once maybe get a compliment from my dad and make him proud.

The problem is now, i don't have any amount of cash to invest in views or anything. All i can invest in is comments, likes and subscribers. But i know that the views are the most important investments when you're uploading a niche on Youtube as you can get ranked much faster and make people click your video.

So i'm asking anyone out there with experience in CPA/PPD to help me get going and maybe buy me some views and yeah as i said. Pretty much help me get started hehe. I'm willing to split the money if i start to earn something in the beginning. Unfortunately i can't be your ref as i'm already accepted on Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. and fileice.

-->Well i can be your referral if you have any other website i could sign up to. But not on Fileice or Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. as i'm already accepted there!<--

Please help a newbie out and trust me karma will hit you back positive one day when i'm earning some more.

If you're wondering over something, please send me a PM or something and I'll try to answer your question.

What i need help with:

* Getting started.
* Finding a niche (I'll search it up myself, just need some help)
* Help me invest in some HR views (Willing to split the money for those who can do this as this is the most important)

Thanks everyone, And i hope someone out there are willing to help a newbie getting started with this. Take care brothers<3 Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

pipi(2013-10-31 06:35 AM) 
2013-10-22, 05:03 AM,
I might be able to help you with some of this man, maybe even with some views. PM me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting started Troko 8 334 2017-11-29, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Troko
  Help me get started YoungArt 5 229 2017-08-26, 10:36 AM
Last Post: smith21
  hey guys! Just started my journey OneCellstore 5 361 2017-05-31, 09:03 PM
Last Post: AlexisAdverten
  So, I just started my first CPA Journey iNot 10 719 2017-04-15, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Unavailable
  How to get started with CPA? Paper 5 388 2017-03-13, 02:46 AM
Last Post: force23