Need help on Instagram PPI/CPA
2016-03-09, 02:14 AM,
Hello guys,

I would like it if someone who has experience in Instagram CPA/PPI could help me by giving me some tips on how to properly advertise/spread etc.

I am using followliker and I'm currently running 10 aged, verified and unique accounts with 3 or 4 different niches. I think I've got a pretty nice setup for the first week of IM, but I struggle in making money with it.

I don't expect $100 over the night, no way lol, I would be happy if I even could reach $2 a day. But I need some feedback and help with my accounts in order to learn and get better.

Thanks alot for any help.
2016-03-09, 02:27 AM,
(2016-03-09, 02:14 AM)joshuagress Wrote: Hello guys,

I would like it if someone who has experience in Instagram CPA/PPI could help me by giving me some tips on how to properly advertise/spread etc.

I am using followliker and I'm currently running 10 aged, verified and unique accounts with 3 or 4 different niches. I think I've got a pretty nice setup for the first week of IM, but I struggle in making money with it.

I don't expect $100 over the night, no way lol, I would be happy if I even could reach $2 a day. But I need some feedback and help with my accounts in order to learn and get better.

Thanks alot for any help.

I can help but you removed me from skype lol, dont use PPI on instagram.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instagram Verification Loop EnChanter 12 262 3 hours ago
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What do you use for instagram ankariot 2 105 7 hours ago
Last Post: glowerz7
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 191 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 200 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 228 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top