Need help in some questions
2013-12-07, 12:43 AM,
Hello, I am trying to come back to CPA bussiness and I will use youtube and a website for main traffic.
My questions:1) I want to buy domain and hosting, where it would be better to buy them? Don't want to invest a lot of money, I would prefer .com domain and hosting not too much.
2)In what platform better be working: wordpress, blogger, joomla or other?
3)What are most important steps after making website for ranking at the beginning?
4)Can I upload video and in video I add blog url and they see my blog and to get my product they need to go from blog to website,it could help in ranking?
Thanks in advance,maybe if you have any good articles here on Cpaelites about ranking websites or SEO which i could read I would be grateful, I know there is search function, just at the moment don't have time so much to seek everything and if there will be elites who would like to help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, leslijs
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-02 07:06 PM) 
2013-12-07, 12:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-07, 12:49 AM by pepeneo.)
1) namecheap
2) wordpress for multi niche, blogger for single niche ranks better but may be reported and deleted
3) good seo article+onpage seo
4) never link yt video to your site for which u are doing seo , you can link it to landing page tho

Edit: Check out Hawks best kept secrets in the legends section worth more than gold
Latest Thanks - View all

SmartTech(2013-12-07 03:26 AM) 
2013-12-07, 12:53 AM,
(2013-12-07, 12:43 AM)leslijs Wrote: Hello, I am trying to come back to CPA bussiness and I will use youtube and a website for main traffic.
My questions:1) I want to buy domain and hosting, where it would be better to buy them? Don't want to invest a lot of money, I would prefer .com domain and hosting not too much.
2)In what platform better be working: wordpress, blogger, joomla or other?
3)What are most important steps after making website for ranking at the beginning?
4)Can I upload video and in video I add blog url and they see my blog and to get my product they need to go from blog to website,it could help in ranking?
Thanks in advance,maybe if you have any good articles here on Cpaelites about ranking websites or SEO which i could read I would be grateful, I know there is search function, just at the moment don't have time so much to seek everything and if there will be elites who would like to help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, leslijs

1) Godaddy/namecheap , also take coupons from here domainpricemonitor.com/domain-com-coupon.aspx
2) Wordpress
3) Unique content / onpage seo
4) Links from youtube are nofollow, so not really.
To learn seo, it's soo much information..you won't be learning seo from a few articles, also, seo is not an exact science, just mix things up, read from different sources.
Latest Thanks - View all

SmartTech(2013-12-07 03:26 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GSA SER - Content questions zilvis89 0 578 2016-04-30, 06:27 PM
Last Post: zilvis89
  Basic SEO Questions, Need Answers! Soup 0 552 2016-04-27, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Soup
  A few questions about SEO LordPanda 6 508 2015-09-09, 01:28 PM
Last Post: hostingdark
  (Gsa) starting the SEO. Few straight questions NewToMoney 3 517 2015-06-19, 10:13 AM
Last Post: zerocoolvn
  New site a few questions JaxTeller 6 464 2015-05-23, 07:30 PM
Last Post: CondorHero

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top