Need help, im begginer
2015-11-05, 04:29 AM,
hey im new to this forum, but i was active member on Forum discussions are not allowed here..
Im Luka, i was from Serbia. People in Serbia live very hard. I want help my dad, and i trying to learn how to make money online, im going to school and i can't work outside. I dont know good english, this is bad i know, but i will learn. Did someone of members can help me to start something with cpa? I want help my dad, and get some $ online. I have one website but i try on this website clickbank and doesnt go good :( i dont earn money. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for bad English..
2015-11-05, 04:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-05, 04:48 AM by MoneyCashers.)
(2015-11-05, 04:29 AM)Luksa998 Wrote: hey im new to this forum, but i was active member on Forum discussions are not allowed here..
Im Luka, i was from Serbia. People in Serbia live very hard. I want help my dad, and i trying to learn how to make money online, im going to school and i can't work outside. I dont know good english, this is bad i know, but i will learn. Did someone of members can help me to start something with cpa? I want help my dad, and get some $ online. I have one website but i try on this website clickbank and doesnt go good :( i dont earn money. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for bad English..

Hey there Luka :)

I respect you for wanting to help your Dad mate... That is something I never got the chance to do...

It would be my sincere pleasure to help you in anyway I can :)
Feel free to add me on Skype: Money.Cashers

And we'll throw around some ideas :)

Stay Strong My Serbian Friend :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-05, 04:52 AM,
thanks bro, i added you on skype :)
i need just little motivation, i can do this !
2015-11-05, 05:09 AM,
Your English is just fine, also take alook around the forum i'm sure there are plenty of guides you can use to earn some money.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-11-05, 05:31 AM,
(2015-11-05, 05:09 AM)DutchPride Wrote: Your English is just fine, also take alook around the forum i'm sure there are plenty of guides you can use to earn some money.

thanks for motivation, i will try hard :)
2015-11-05, 01:09 PM,
I accepted you on skype. When you are online send me message so I can give you some tips. Just don't give up ;)

As you are beginner check out these threads first:

Rules: http://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Quality answers: http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Quality-...ersion-2-0

Tutorials and Shares: http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Other-Tut...and-Shares

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2016-02-23, 01:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-10-12, 04:44 PM by v1p3rr.)
(2015-11-05, 04:29 AM)Luksa998 Wrote: hey im new to this forum, but i was active member on Forum discussions are not allowed here..
Sorry for bad English..

Hey Luka i will try to help you,
Best regards.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im searching for a native german speaker. Memories 0 91 2017-10-31, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Memories
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 380 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  Im confused about what I should be doing. Zzbey 2 167 2017-06-29, 01:10 AM
Last Post: ddwaney
  Pros and Cons of doing IM fulltime? Biosade 17 727 2017-03-26, 12:57 AM
Last Post: paradise21
  Share your CPA / IM success AND failures [Here's mine] HawkEye 5 396 2017-02-02, 02:53 AM
Last Post: cohzynes

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top