Need help for cpa workings
2017-08-27, 10:35 PM,
Hi,
I need support from cpa elites friends. I need a method of cpa to earn money. I have 30 dollar in my paypal account. Plz give me suggestion that how can I earn at least $500 with it. Plz provide 100% working method. At the moment I have no option to loose any money. I need such a good help.

Someone says- Helping person is greater than helping taker.
2017-08-27, 10:52 PM,
$30 isn't really enough to run a test to gather data, as far as I know. Have you tried using free methods, like social marketing? You could also do display advertising, do a flat monthly rate to display your ad/banner.

Gather emails and market to your list?

None of these methods will get you money fast but they can all fit into your budget.
2017-08-28, 11:16 AM,
Does any one have simple method to earn money from online???
2017-08-28, 12:49 PM,
First of all 30 dollars aren't really enough and u said u also can't afford to loose them so, I suggest u to keep them in ur pp acc and don't use them. Secondly, there aren't any SIMPLE or 100% WORKING methods, every method needs hard work and dedication for it to work.

What I'll suggest u is to start with spamming cuz it's one the best ways to get quick dollars. Try spamming fb groups but be careful and don't do it too fast. Same with yt, spam the comment section. There are a lot of other websites where u can spam, just search for it.

GL.
2017-08-28, 01:35 PM,
Damn u wanna invest 30$ and make 500% thats more than 15x...
Usually people aim to spend 1$ and make 1.5$ so 50% but even that is pushing it

My suggestion is to save up some money and set realistic expectations u aint gonna make 10x more with such a small investment, also due note that most people in this industry fail to make money
2017-08-28, 03:09 PM,
Nothing comes over night man... Anyone on this forum can generate tons of cash, by reading and testing already written methods.

People look for an easy fast cash and believe that some investment can afford it.
That is so wrong..

But I got read on you, you're testing your options.

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]
2017-08-28, 05:30 PM,
I think in your case you don't even need $30. When I first started with CPA I created 5 accounts on my home ip and started growing them manually. Slowly, I was getting some money and then started botting. All you need to do is find a niche, build a website, create some accounts and go!
Latest Thanks - View all

russel69(2017-08-28 05:47 PM) 
2017-08-28, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-28, 05:55 PM by russel69.)
(2017-08-28, 05:30 PM)botmaker111 Wrote: I think in your case you don't even need $30. When I first started with CPA I created 5 accounts on my home ip and started growing them manually. Slowly, I was getting some money and then started botting. All you need to do is find a niche, build a website, create some accounts and go!

Thanks for your comments, need your support. I hope u will give me that. can I get your skype id for further help from u.

(2017-08-28, 03:09 PM)Watt Wrote: Nothing comes over night man... Anyone on this forum can generate tons of cash, by reading and testing already written methods.

People look for an easy fast cash and believe that some investment can afford it.
That is so wrong..

But I got read on you, you're testing your options.

I don't have enough money to invest more in cpa biz. Now I have only 30 dollar left, now what I will do? At least give me one method which can give me best roi% & can reinvest to the money market. Last 2 month I am giving more then 11 hours in online to earn money or learning method to earn money from online. It's difficult to earn from at newbie position.
2017-08-28, 07:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-08-28, 07:22 PM by Watt.)
(2017-08-28, 05:49 PM)russel69 Wrote: I don't have enough money to invest more in cpa biz. Now I have only 30 dollar left, now what I will do? At least give me one method which can give me best roi% & can reinvest to the money market. Last 2 month I am giving more then 11 hours in online to earn money or learning method to earn money from online. It's difficult to earn from at newbie position.

I made my first 10k using 2 domains and hosting.
Today, I do pretty same stuff I was doing before.

I hate investing into paid traffic, that is my last option.
(only in case when I have good project I go paid)

What this job teaches me is next:
Make traffic w/o any invest anytime

You basically need to learn only that to grow.

When I give something, I do it for everyone. You can check my threads and hopefully get some traffic to your offers.

You wont die buddy just because you got $30 only.
Human body is powerful and can deal with poor lifestyle for years.
I talk like that, because I'm the one who was in very very bad life situation.

This job is not for everyone.
If you cant scale after 2 months/11 hours a day, you should seriously stop for a moment and think good about should you continue doing this.

However, you cant expect any direct help, methods etc.. simply, because no one is going to guide you on that level.

Competition is all around you.
You can see what they're doing, track them, get methods, use forums..
Good luck.
Latest Thanks - View all

EnChanter(2017-08-28 07:27 PM) 

[Image: hu63sdf.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 111 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 218 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 254 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top