Need help
2015-02-27, 08:33 AM,
So I'm developing an application for android and it will be based on reward system (complete tasks and earn rewards). I want to give my users Giftcards like these app does - FreeMyApps, but i don't know how to do that. Can someone please help me out ?
Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section but I didn't know where to post it :|
2015-02-27, 08:44 AM,
Appnana does the same thing as well, look up on internet if you can find a source code.
2015-02-27, 08:52 AM,
(2015-02-27, 08:44 AM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: Appnana does the same thing as well, look up on internet if you can find a source code.

I want to build an app like Appnana! I just want to know where can I get so many rewards option for my users like they are providing?
2015-02-27, 09:15 AM,
Im not really into android source codes, so can't help you on this one man sorry.

I'll leave it to the experts ;-)
2015-02-27, 09:45 AM,
I would say edit your title and add something like [Need help or have a doubt about app coding] something like that which would get the attention of the developers here faster than just "need help' title :)

Have a great day,
moneyboy2012
2015-02-27, 10:47 AM,
I think I have been very unclear about what I am looking for !
I'm looking for a site where they offer giftcards api which i can integrate in my app, basicaly i deposit money on the site and they give me various giftcards api which my users can redeem. I searched some but didn't find any good ones. That's why I stated the name of this app : FreeMyApps, I want a redeem section just like this one.
Sorry for being unclear

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top