Need an Update
2014-09-29, 10:02 PM,
Hey Guys,

it's great to see this forum again after such a long time :) Maybe some of you still know me from my PPD service i've offered here some time ago.
Anyway, i've been so busy with school and real life stuff the past few months so I had really zero time to even use my PC. And because I had an accident with my motorcycle three weeks ago (Some guy didn't look behind him before he turned off the road), I have to pay a big bill to get my bike repaired and to pay the damage of the other guy's car (Over 2400€ to repair my bike and 1800€ to pay the damage of the car, got some serious financial problems because of that...). That's why I motivated myself to start up with PPD/CPA again and to reopen my shop on this forum (in some days), I want to fully pay the money.
So what I wanted to ask you guys is if you could give me some updates about the whole system because im still on the status from about 6 months ago (Like how is Youtube going, did they finally fix the 301 boosting shit? Or does Churn n Burn on Google still work?)
I would really appreciate every kind of help, I really want to get on a journey again, as I was 6 months ago, to get a stable income. I can also give you guys help on how to make an attractive landing page (HTML, WP, Blogger) or try to answer other questions you have in return.

Thank you very very much in advance ;)
pwned

Need a PPD Service with Landing Pages, SEO, Fake Apps, Widgets & More?
Click Here:
Pwned's PPD Service

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 328 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow
  [YT] Who's ranking videos after the update ? dmgr14 18 847 2017-06-29, 02:07 AM
Last Post: far420
  anyone noticed the google update these past days? Fierce 12 668 2016-12-26, 05:37 PM
Last Post: zenious
  whats app update landing page yasinmanjothi 4 789 2016-12-01, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Iyoha240
  google update these past days Fierce 0 322 2016-09-09, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Fierce

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top