Need advice to PR9 profile backlinks (white hat)
2015-10-16, 02:04 PM,
I created rencently a brand new website.

This page is country target and I want to run this site for years now.

That means no bullshit blackhat seo.

I don't want penalty or ranking drops or something like this.

My question is are this fiverr gigs safe?

PR9 profile backlinks on sites like amazon, mozilla, facebook and more?

Can I order a service like this?

How about country target social bookmarking sites?

And some other question: Is it possible to rank a domain for two keywords like: cars and for car?
Latest Thanks - View all

sandrajunior(2015-11-22 08:59 PM) 
2015-10-16, 07:10 PM,
Quote:My question is are this fiverr gigs safe?

Nope, stay away from any Fiverr gigs buddy. Buying services for SEO from Fiverr should only be done if you don't care about SEO or the website.
Think about it like this, if you want to churn and burn and get fast (possible) SEO rankings head over to Fiverr.

Here's the thing... it's difficult to put an exact label on what is (WH SEO), seriously, even building links super slow using really good unique content today, tomorrow, could be a mistake because the big G decides that those links you took so much time deciding on are now considered as bad for SEO.
2015-10-18, 05:31 PM,
The idea of SEO is not build alot of good backlinks. Just because it works for some people dont means that it´s the right way. Everything about google is that your website fits the people need´s. So the algorithm will look for this point, counting backlinks ect.. Thats why some people will rank through backlinks because they tricked the system. Try to find out the real way alot of people are ranking without backlinks :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 20 1,260 Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Last Post: singgi11
  Facebook Profile Manager - What do you recommend? Zen 3 139 2017-08-26, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Zen
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 284 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159
  Adludum file locker link only displaying a white screen? gamertrial1 5 149 2017-08-17, 07:24 AM
Last Post: gamertrial1
  [Newbie Need Help] Feel Confused About White and Black Hat. 5light 1 111 2017-08-06, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Test3r

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top