Need a whitehat LP for Adwords dummy campaign - giving working vcc source in exchange
11 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Fridge.)
I am new to adwords and I need a landing page that fully complies with Adwords ToS in order to run a dummy campaign before I start my blackhat campaign.
Or if you know anything else that works for a dummy campaign, that's fine with me as well.

I've ran ads for years with FB but Adwords is a bit tricky to me.

In exchange for such a landing page I will provide you a working vcc source for Adwords (I know how hard it is to find one these days).
Anyone?
10 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 10 hours ago by DrKent.)
If I understand you right, you can try this:
Check you ip location (I guess you use proxy/vpn). Find on G business that is located near that location (restaurant/car shop/car repair or else). Make campaign for that business and once you start getting impressions, just pause and run your stuff. Cool
I was doing that before.. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

Fridge(2018-01-18 09:30 PM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
10 hours ago,
(10 hours ago)DrKent Wrote: If I understand you right, you can try this:
Check you ip location (I guess you use proxy/vpn). Find on G business that is located near that location (restaurant/car shop/car repair or else). Make campaign for that business and once you start getting impressions, just pause and run your stuff. Cool
I was doing that before.. Cool
Was aware of this, but didn't want to take the risk of trying it is quite an old method. 
I read that LPs should have ToS and some more things in order to be compliant with adwords?

Anyways, I guess I'm gonna give this a try if noone else comes up with a better idea.
If you need the vcc source send me a pm.
10 hours ago,
100% of the time , i type " fishing" or "potatoes" or "goodies" in google , i go to page 4 , i select one website and i do the promotion.

You clearly don't need your own LP
10 hours ago,
This post belongs into the "Joint Ventures" forum section, or at least into "Want to buy". Thread will be moved soon.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

10 hours ago,
You may close it.

Euforio, feel free to pm me for the vcc source if you want it.
10 hours ago,
(10 hours ago)CharlieHarper Wrote: This post belongs into the "Joint Ventures" forum section, or at least into "Want to buy". Thread will be moved soon.

You may close it.