CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Need a trusted partner for ranking my videos [50-50]
2014-01-09, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-09, 06:19 PM by ashu912.)
Hello everyone . I want a trusted partner for JV who can rank my videos with SEO tools such as GSA-SER. I will be uploading videos , giving likes , comments and views. Earnings will be equally distributed. I have got a good list of unsaturated niches but I am not able to even rank them .

I started with PPD 2 months ago. I use Fileice as well as dreamcash . I earned a total of 350 USD in first two months ( can give proofs if required) . I want to scale it up to atleast 1k per month . I earned this amount before youtube updated their algo of views and comments. I use to buy hr views from Getaccounts.org, since they have their service temporarily stopped therefore I am not even able to boost my videos . I want a trusted partner right now who can make backlinks for my videos .

I know I am a new member but trust me I am not gonna scam you . Even if we earn 10 USD , it will be equally distributed . One more thing I want to assure you is that we can easily make good together if we can rank well with the niches I have got .Since I am an Indian , therefore any Indian is interested it will be preferably good because it will be easy for me to send funds to you after our payment . If you are not Indian then too it's fine I will manage. If interested please feel free to contact me on skype : vector9122