[Need a suggestion] What to promote through cpa offers?
2015-05-02, 12:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-03, 01:13 AM by mean969.)
Hello CPA Elites. I used to use black-hat niches for promoting cpa offers. I was making an average $50 per youtube video, which was flagged in less than 2 weeks. Now I find it hard, because these niches are well competitive, youtube videos get deleted pretty fast, websites reject backlinks with illegal programs...

Now I'm thinking about moving to white-hat niches, but I have one problem - what to promote? When I was checking all the offers available for the USA, I found that most of that offers were such as "win a coupon", "win $500 gift card" and so on.

I guess I will be earning the most by promoting direct offers instead of using content locker with loads of offers. I might try to promote ebooks, but I'm unable to find any good low-medium competitive keywords for that. Maybe I should promote other softwares, but wait, copyright... Confused I'll be using youtube for driving traffic, because I can create an awesome videos with voice-overs, and also, it's quite easy to rank videos on google.

So, what do you guys promote through cpa offers?

I'M GONNA BE RICH
Share This Thread :

2015-05-02, 01:18 PM,
(2015-05-02, 12:38 PM)mean969 Wrote: Hello CPA Elites. I used to use black-hat niches for promoting cpa offers. I was making an average $50 per youtube video, which was flagged in less than 2 weeks. Now I find it hard, because these niches are well competitive, youtube videos get deleted pretty fast, websites reject backlinks with illegal programs...

Now I'm thinking about moving to white-hat niches, but I have one problem - what to promote? When I was checking all the offers available for the USA, I found that most of that offers were such as "win a coupon", "win $500 gift card" and so on.

I guess I will be earning the most by promoting direct offers instead of using content locker with loads of offers. I might try to promote ebooks, but I'm unable to find any good low-medium competitive keywords for that. Maybe I should promote other softwares, but wait, copyright... Confused I'll be using youtube for driving traffic, because I can create an awesome videos with voice-overs, and also, it's quite easy to rank videos on google.

So, what do you guys promote through cpa offers?

What method you use to rank your videos ? (Like, Fake Comments, Views?)

Direct offer like ("Win FREE Giftcards here") It's good !
2015-05-02, 01:58 PM,
(2015-05-02, 01:18 PM)Dionisio Wrote: What method you use to rank your videos ? (Like, modified Comments, Views?)

SEO

(2015-05-02, 01:18 PM)Dionisio Wrote: Direct offer like ("Win FREE Giftcards here") It's good !

I'm not sure about this. If I promote "weight loss" niche, people wouldn't be interested in "free giftcards" or "car repair". Am I correct? Smile

I'M GONNA BE RICH
2015-05-03, 01:14 AM,
Can someone help me on what to promote through cpa offers? Confused

I'M GONNA BE RICH