[Need a suggestion] What to promote through cpa offers?
2015-05-02, 12:38 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-03, 01:13 AM by mean969.)
Hello CPA Elites. I used to use black-hat niches for promoting cpa offers. I was making an average $50 per youtube video, which was flagged in less than 2 weeks. Now I find it hard, because these niches are well competitive, youtube videos get deleted pretty fast, websites reject backlinks with illegal programs...

Now I'm thinking about moving to white-hat niches, but I have one problem - what to promote? When I was checking all the offers available for the USA, I found that most of that offers were such as "win a coupon", "win $500 gift card" and so on.

I guess I will be earning the most by promoting direct offers instead of using content locker with loads of offers. I might try to promote ebooks, but I'm unable to find any good low-medium competitive keywords for that. Maybe I should promote other softwares, but wait, copyright... Confused I'll be using youtube for driving traffic, because I can create an awesome videos with voice-overs, and also, it's quite easy to rank videos on google.

So, what do you guys promote through cpa offers?

I'M GONNA BE RICH
2015-05-02, 01:18 PM,
(2015-05-02, 12:38 PM)mean969 Wrote: Hello CPA Elites. I used to use black-hat niches for promoting cpa offers. I was making an average $50 per youtube video, which was flagged in less than 2 weeks. Now I find it hard, because these niches are well competitive, youtube videos get deleted pretty fast, websites reject backlinks with illegal programs...

Now I'm thinking about moving to white-hat niches, but I have one problem - what to promote? When I was checking all the offers available for the USA, I found that most of that offers were such as "win a coupon", "win $500 gift card" and so on.

I guess I will be earning the most by promoting direct offers instead of using content locker with loads of offers. I might try to promote ebooks, but I'm unable to find any good low-medium competitive keywords for that. Maybe I should promote other softwares, but wait, copyright... Confused I'll be using youtube for driving traffic, because I can create an awesome videos with voice-overs, and also, it's quite easy to rank videos on google.

So, what do you guys promote through cpa offers?

What method you use to rank your videos ? (Like, Fake Comments, Views?)

Direct offer like ("Win FREE Giftcards here") It's good !
2015-05-02, 01:58 PM,
(2015-05-02, 01:18 PM)Dionisio Wrote: What method you use to rank your videos ? (Like, modified Comments, Views?)

SEO

(2015-05-02, 01:18 PM)Dionisio Wrote: Direct offer like ("Win FREE Giftcards here") It's good !

I'm not sure about this. If I promote "weight loss" niche, people wouldn't be interested in "free giftcards" or "car repair". Am I correct? Smile

I'M GONNA BE RICH
2015-05-03, 01:14 AM,
Can someone help me on what to promote through cpa offers? Confused

I'M GONNA BE RICH

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 1 90 6 hours ago
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 1 99 10 hours ago
Last Post: shervin
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 369 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 366 48,671 2017-10-22, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Endeavour
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 172 2017-10-22, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top